Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this to spice up my winter cocoa. Heats you back up in seconds.

Can feel the difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've taken supplements for decades, but usually can't discern an improvement as quickly as I did with this Cayenne Extract. I was told by my herbologist to put one drop under my tongue if I felt any palpitation or heaviness in my heart area. Within about a week of doing this several (4-6) times a day, I've felt fewer palpitations. I have an arrythmia, which feels like my heart mis-beats, or throws in an extra beat. The cayenne extract has decreased these experiences and seems to have given me a bit more energy. Didn't think this would do anything, but it has.

great benefits

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i always keep this in the house after studying the work of dr.christopher and dr. shulz, I know how beneficial cayenne pepper is for the heart and arteries. we take about 14 drops or so in a bit of warm water 2 or 3 times a day and this helps our circulation and also helps to maintain a healthy heart.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Cayenne helps with so many different things. This is a great product, a lot better then putting cayenne pepper in water to drink. Highly reccomend

Hot on your tongue

Posted by LouLou on May 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't really like taking this as I'm not that keen on the taste. That said it is very effective for blood circulation. Sometimes I get this thing where all the tips of my fingers go completely white and numb which is a bit freaky. I took some of this cayenne and within a few minutes the colour returned to my fingers. This product is excellent for improving blood circulation especially in cold weather and the dropper is a convenient way to take a strong dose with only a few drops..

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The drops after a few days have a good effect on the body and helps in particular when doing a cleansing process and moving to a healthy diet. Does as the person who developed them describes the good qualities of cayenne pepper

Cayenne extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great product, will be ordering more of the same

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Drink 1 or 2 drops in large glass of juice and it is very good for everything! keeps everything flowing better!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very potent and does what it supposes to do.

1 2