Vision improving

Posted by Reviewer2433868 on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've known about Eyebright for years but had never used it. I bought some for my mom who just had cataract surgery and I thought I'd try some for my 49 year old eyes that are having some challenges reading small print now (I've never worn glasses). My near vision has been improving which is very surprising and delightful and this product is the only thing I've changed recently.

Works great for any eye discomfort!

Posted by Reviewer2595912 on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This working amazingly in a warm eye wash. I had some sort of eye infection that was causing severe redness and swelling and this took care of it in a week without having to go to an expensive doctor! It burns at first because of the cayenne pepper but the burning only lasts for a few seconds, well worth the initial sting!

made my eyes feel really good

Posted by Reviewer1258092 on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot. It makes my eyes feel so very good. I use it with the eye cup and it relieves any itching and burning and eye discomfort. I recommend only using 1 or 2 drops at first.

eyebright for glaucoma

Posted by Reviewer2934866 on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used Dr Christopher eyebright extract about 1 month it is good but increse the eye pressure.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2798027 on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has cleared-up the problem I was having with sties. Great!!

Stings but effective

Posted by Reviewer2603066 on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it everyday to keep eyes working well. Takes some getting used to for the sting, but well worth it when you feel refreshed eyes.

great formula

Posted by Reviewer1545664 on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

already noticing an improvement eyes are not as dry as before. I use the eye wash dose and am thankful for the relief I recieved just after a few uses.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1097083 on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a difference this product makes. I use it as an eye wash in the AM & PM to minimize/eliminate the excessive eye mucous due to pollen & contact lenses. Highly recommend this product.

Helped my irritated eye

Posted by EricaFaith on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this Eyebright formula because I was having some eye irritation. I would use it as an eye wash and right away I felt relief. The price was great, and it helped my eye so much.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2230533 on Mar 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have read some of teh reviews on this product and really needed help so I bought this and it is great

1 2 3