Vision improving

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've known about Eyebright for years but had never used it. I bought some for my mom who just had cataract surgery and I thought I'd try some for my 49 year old eyes that are having some challenges reading small print now (I've never worn glasses). My near vision has been improving which is very surprising and delightful and this product is the only thing I've changed recently.

Works great for any eye discomfort!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This working amazingly in a warm eye wash. I had some sort of eye infection that was causing severe redness and swelling and this took care of it in a week without having to go to an expensive doctor! It burns at first because of the cayenne pepper but the burning only lasts for a few seconds, well worth the initial sting!

made my eyes feel really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this product a lot. It makes my eyes feel so very good. I use it with the eye cup and it relieves any itching and burning and eye discomfort. I recommend only using 1 or 2 drops at first.

eyebright for glaucoma

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I used Dr Christopher eyebright extract about 1 month it is good but increse the eye pressure.

Very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What a difference this product makes. I use it as an eye wash in the AM & PM to minimize/eliminate the excessive eye mucous due to pollen & contact lenses. Highly recommend this product.

great formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

already noticing an improvement eyes are not as dry as before. I use the eye wash dose and am thankful for the relief I recieved just after a few uses.

Stings but effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use it everyday to keep eyes working well. Takes some getting used to for the sting, but well worth it when you feel refreshed eyes.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Has cleared-up the problem I was having with sties. Great!!

Helped my irritated eye

Posted by EricaFaith on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used this Eyebright formula because I was having some eye irritation. I would use it as an eye wash and right away I felt relief. The price was great, and it helped my eye so much.

This works wonders for cataracts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Christopher's herbs are of highest quality and I trust this brand. This blend of herbs works wonders for cataracts - you will gradually see a lifting of film on your eyes when you use the eyedrops 3 times a day, 5 drops in each eye cup - be sure and use only the purest distilled water when you boil it. You can go up to 6x a day for even faster results (and take the liquid orally as well). As the label states, it contains cayenne pepper so there will be a slight stinging for a few seconds; after you remove each eye cup just close your eye and put a tissue over it. You can see the full instructions for the eyedrops on Dr. Christopher’s Herbal Legacy website with “herbal eyebright” in the search. There are testimonials there where some say this also works for glaucoma. I like to think of it as working like 'nature's laser' to harmlessly and naturally burn off the protein deposits & toxins built up on the lens of your eye (which is what cataracts are). At night the halos around car lights are not as blinding, and I've been taking this religiously for 2 ½ months now (for cataracts that have been noticeable for 3 years, with one eye legally blind). I am now able to see words on a printed page with my much-worse eye whereas before it was completely fuzzy! This is not going to magically make the muscles in your eyes stronger! It is for clearing the gunk off your lens so that you can save the pain, inflammation, trauma, side effects and expense of an $8,800 cataract surgery that may detach one of your retinas or make the "light halos" worse! Note: A “clean” diet is very important also, as Dr. Christopher recommends – full of fresh organic fruits, variety of salad greens, avocados and seeds, raw vegetables, sprouted lentils and lots of water, and you will see results even faster.

1 2 3 4