I rely on this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This formula works great for my seasonal allergies. This spring has been a real killer for allergies in Indiana, and I have had few problems because I have been taking this. I have taken this formula off and on for a few years, and I rely on it. I am hoping that it will help with my food allergies, so I am going to take it long term and see.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I discovered that Christopher's Immucalm will completely calm my IC attacks within a few hours and stop an attack before it develops if I take the capsules at the very first sign, so I brought a bottle with me to Switzerland where I have been living for a year. Suddenly this winter I awoke to terrible eczema on my face and foot, something I have never had before. I began taking Immucalm and it really helped to relieve the burning and itching. However,I was running out of product and had to find some quickly. I placed an order with iherb.com on a Thursday to be sent regular UPS. What a surprise when the product arrived Monday morning!

Wonderful hair restorer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been very thankful for this product. I have a thyroid condition were I often lose my hair and this product restores it . I initially take a double dose and then take the recommended dose for a couple of months. I always feel well on this product and have recommended it to others,.

Astragalus Rocks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dr Christopher's herbs are amazing and this one is a great overall immune system tonic for general well-being and especially for those with any degree of compromised immune system function.

Helps allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My children and I suffer from long term seasonal allergies. Within days we had relief from the constant drainage and itchy eyes.

capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My friend swears by these