For diabetics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are said to be good for healing the pancreas. Ingredients like cedar berries are meant to help people with diabetes. I think they do. It is a pity that the medical profession does not bother to learn about herbs and alternative therapy. I am healthy in every way, only my pancreas refuses to behave and work (I have type 1 diabetes, and I don't want it!) Herbs help. I will keep taking Christopher's pancreas formula because it is good.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Seems to helped my pancreas very much. I've been using this for some months, and I can notice improvement in digesting fatty meals. My pancreas doesnt hurt any more.

Pancreatitis

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

While it seems most people are taking this for diabetes (and I will probably develop it someday as my mother and grandmother both have it) I am taking this for chronic pancreatitis and it seems to be working very well. I would normally have at least some pain in abdomen and back to to the pancreatitis but since I've been taking this it is no longer a daily thing but is only a once in a blue moon thing. Now I have changed my brand of Pancreatin so that could be what is accounting for the lessening of the pain but I don't believe that is the case. Try It!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I use this to keep my blood sugar regulated. It works.

Pancreas formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its works great I have used this for 5 years.

Pancreas

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use herbs extensively to regenerate systems in the body not necessarily to fix something. This is a spring to summer program element for digestion and for heart...

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I RECOMMEND them.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This formula is great for me, I like this because there are no added fillers and chemicals, thanks.

Happy Customer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with this product, including the price and delivery!

I cannot use it