Great results with this supplement!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with adrenal fatigue.I began taking this product and noticed a difference in my energy level quickly.No more feeling like I need to sleep in the middle of the day.I actually ran out one month and could not believe how poorly I felt.After starting it back up again it was amazing.It is definitely a significant difference for me.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful product for adrenal exhaustion.I have been on it for a couple of weeks now and feel much better. I will order again!

Christopher's Original Formula, Adrenal Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a big improvement here with more energy and a lot less fatigue. I do a lot of driving and I feel much more alert.

Adrenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives you energy but not nervous energy. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have not felt this good in years actually I forgot how good you can feel.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product helped with easing stress on my adrenals. A must have in your arsenal against health robbing stress in our everyday lives.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It helped me with adrenal fatigue and also lifted my mood a little bit. I will order it again.

Adrenal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Works great! Highly recommended!

Love Dr. Christopher's products

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Adrenal Formula is working fine for me. I have less stress and headaches and can deal with life better. The only drawback is taking 2 pills three times day. I would prefer less pill taking.

Christopher's Original Formulas Adrenal Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have started taking these instead of the much more expensive Bioceuticals adrenal formula, and I honestly think these are every bit as good - in fact, probably better for me because of the mullein, gotu kola and other herbs. It's only been a couple of weeks and I'm only taking two per day rather than four, but I'll stay with these.

Better than a cup of coffee.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Energy for four or five hours. Good health.

1 2 3