Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I can't say enough about this amazing product... I'm now on day three and can say that two pills, three times per day completely kills my appetite. Pretty amazing as I have been on a five-year quest and have tried everything. After stumbling across an article that explained the great combination of Chickweed and Burdock Root. I was ready to purchase both products separately, when I did a simple search for products that contained both ingredients. That's how I found Christopher's Original Formula. In addition to being a great appetite suppressant, these capsules also contain ingredients that make me feel completely relaxed, yet energized. I will keep ordering until I reach by diet goal!

Works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I used to use Now Foods Yerba Mate but they don't make it anymore so I went on a search for another product and I found this. I have only been taking one per day, unless I am out somewhere and not sure when I will be able to eat next, and then I take another one. It really does help suppress the appetite so that you are not hungry but it doesn't remove the appetite so that when you are ready to eat you are able to eat a regular sized meal without feeling sick.

Definitely helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take this in combination with Paradise Herbs Hoodia and together they work very well for me. I have a huge appetite though so I feel that for an average person, this formula should work very well by itself.

It Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product before and it's the only one that controls my appetite.

appetite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

with all natural ingredients i would recommend

This worked

Posted by Rena61 on Sep 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It did help, but I had to take three at a time.

Didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This did not reduce my appetite

Did nothing for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Does not decrease appetite. Doesn't work for me. I didn't lose any weight. Made no difference. I wouldn't recommend this.

no difference

Posted by ATurkinMaryland on Mar 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Oddly I felt nothing different but I will finish the product