Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took Christopher’s kidney, liver & gall bladder and blood stream formula during detoxing. I find that they work quite well and is more gentle on the body. This is probably because it is less potent and is formulated at a time where detox are less important than today and there were less pollutants then. There are other more potent but harsher detox formulas in the market but I prefer a gentler detox. This is nice that most of the ingredients are either organic (no pesticides) or wildcrafted (more potent). The taste is acceptable and not hard to consume with. If used for periodic detoxing, it is best to be taken on empty stomach. For maintenance purpose, you will probably want to take prior to meal like what the instructions mention. Pricewise, it is very cheap and one bottle can last quite long. Check out my page for more reviews!

Christopher's Blood Stream Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use! Pleasant, slightly sweet flavor. I have noticed some resurgence of energy, and better well-being--hoping that over time this will continue and I'll notice other improvements to my health. Very easy to take... keep it by my desk so that it's handy.

famous herbalist's formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

this blood purifying formula helps purify the blood when the body needs a detox

Blood Stream formula

Posted by ShelleyP on Dec 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this along with the capsules for just over a month. Seems like a good formula. You will detox and feel poorly for a while so will want to drink lots of water and eat a clean diet to help minimize the detox effects. I intend to stay on this for a couple months longer so will report back on longer term benefits.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Just started to use it, but feels like it makes me more energetic.

Think it is helping me

Posted by emanuela on Mar 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think it is helping me in so many ways, so I am pleased with it. However, no way is this 228 doses?!?! It ran out quicker than expected (considering the 228 doses indicated in the product information), hence "only" 4 stars.

Great for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've taken maybe a little over a month and noticed a difference in clarity in my skin. I wish it was more clear though comparing dosages with the capsules as I'd like the convienence. I also notice better elimination with these. I guess pure blood strengthens organs

Burdock root tablets, good for autoimmune Psoriasis

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Had Christophers blood stream in capsules. The Burbock root caps is a good blood cleanser, detoxification of the blood. (I started with the tablets, figured that this would be good also) . The psoriasis had since a baby, for nearly 50 years cleared within weeks Praise God, YEAH! Am now a Happy chappy :) First time something worked, within weeks.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Product

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good brand and will be ordering again

1 2