thanks iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3274895 on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love iHerb mega fast shipping with UPS (4 days to Australia)! Great products. I was heading towards liver failure and needed a few brands (Bugleweed,liver trans, liver& Gall, Blood stream). My doctor couldn't find the cause of my serious escalating liver/gall problems. I decided to self treat using these liver products plus PH balance, Vit D, and tissue salts, blessed thistle, crystal frequency plus a liver cleansing/detox diet. I am 39 with a 3 and 4 year old and am too young to spend the rest of my life with poor quality on a cocktail of drugs like my mother has for her liver. I WAS SHOCKED when two weeks later my tests came back within normal levels again. I thought my treatment would take months!!! My Doctor was dumbfounded and wants a list of everything I did. Good to see her taking an interest. I'm fairly experienced, and know how to judge what products,doses and amounts my body needs each day. You need to be careful with products and seek advice if not knowledgeable. However, I am a prime example you can do it without harmful side effects of prescription drugs (plus a fraction of the cost). I'm not against all prescription drugs, they can save lives but the power of natural remedies should not be ignored in main stream medicine. I'm sure my problems are genetic as two maternal cousins also have had serious liver complications with no apparent cause (virus the Dr's speculate but can't confirm). I hope these products have fixed the dis ease but if not I am grateful they are helping me be symptom free and allow me the energy to research the cause and fix it :) Good luck to you too xo

Glowing Skin

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The most noticeable effect from taking this was that it made my skin glow. Physically, it felt like a cleanse and it gave me more energy. Mentally, I felt happier and more clear-headed.

Powerful Ingredients

Posted by 4622364401667912638 on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is amazingly powerful. I am fighting Lyme. I noticed a difference almost immediately with this product and the Teasel Root and Red Root tinctures. I need my lymphatic system to expel toxins and I believe I have found the right product. Highly recommend this product if you wnat to heal quickly.

health

Posted by Reviewer1733986 on Sep 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good for getting rid of allkinds of junk in your system.i use it to get candida out of my body once other products have done thier jobs. jrickowens

Very good detoxifier

Posted by Reviewer2784624 on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took these together with the Complete Tissue & Bone formula (which also has about 12 different herbs in it) and a diet consisting mainly of raw fruits and veggies. During 3-4 weeks I eliminated probably liters of mucus through my stool. Since then I've noticed my facial skin looks clearer and softer and my feet don't get cold and sweaty anymore. I've just purchased the Kidney and Adrenal formulas because I trust this brand.

Excellent product and excellent service

Posted by Reviewer1296493 on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really helped me feel a loot more energetic and my skin is vibrant

very good product

Posted by Reviewer2435839 on Jan 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

have ordered this for the third time as we have found it to be a brilliant product. i ordered this for my husband, just as an additional cleanser for toxins. he had a lot of health problems at the time, especially with urine flow. this helped enormously to clear things up and he has used it regularly ever since. he only takes 2 capsules a day, not the prescribed 4 but it has had a very beneficial effect on his health. we actually found this one even more effective than the kidney formula.

First time trying....seems to be doing something

Posted by Reviewer1228001 on Apr 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It must be detoxing because I just have more odor than usual and I believe this is what is to be expected, according to my herbalist & those in the know - hopefully it is doing amazing things inside - will probably buy again in the future

Cleared my skin and made it glow.

Posted by Reviewer3103702 on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quality ingredients. Very effective. Cleansed my blood.

Using to detox

Posted by Reviewer2506272 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works great along w the liquid version in my water.

1 2 3