Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

You can feel relief the moment you put it on.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent for pain.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This cream works great for nerve pain. Cayenne pepper, like other peppers, has capsaicin which has been medically proven to lessen pain. It works by using up Substance P in your nerve cells, and that substance is responsible for transmitting the pain message to the brain. It helps to apply it with plastic gloves so as to not accidentally transfer any hot cayenne in the eyes or other parts. Also important to wear old pyjamas as the stuff transfers a bit. Even with all these challenges to its application, it really worked for my hip pain. I would recommend it for anyone with joint pain, shingles, diabetic neuropathy, basically any nerve pain condition. Some even try it for trigeminal neuralgia (facial pain), but I wouldn't feel comfortable having cayenne pepper so near my eyes!

Good stuff. Not too hot. Does what it is supposed to do.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I alternated this with the Christopher Bone, Flesh Cartilage (BF&C) ointment/linament, about 3-4 times each over a twisted knee, morning and night. It felt good right away, and gradually, the pain subsided. This alternating was not my idea. I gleaned it from a few case histories of other folks.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best stuff ever!!

TOO HOT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This worked for awhile then became too hot and had to be washed off the knee.

Smells like chewing gum according to my son

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fairly penetrating. I am satisfied with the heat penetration, but would like a little more deep heat on days my neck and shoulders hurt more.