Really provides relief...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great for sore muscles and body aches. Definitely will recommend this product as it is natural, organic. My doctor, MD, who is also a naturopath, uses it herself and highly recommends it too!

Quite effective.

Posted by ShelleyP on Dec 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is quite an effective product for short term pain relief. I use it for low back and sciatica pain. I bump it up a notch by rubbing in some DMSO for quick absorption and the additional benefits of the DMSO. Note: It is red in colour, has a strong wintergreen scent and will stain your clothes. I put an old towel over the area before putting any clothes back on, at least until it's well absorbed.

cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Powerful stuff!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product really helps in the absorption of other products when it is rubbed on first.

Very Good!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is better than icy hot or ben gay.

Better Than Any Other Muscle Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've bought this for me and for friends of mine. It works better than any other muscle product or pain management product you might try for pain or soreness. The others might work, but this works longer and it doesn't have harmful chemicals in it.

GREAT PRODUCT - JAN. 18/2017

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I are seniors and have many sore joints as well as strained muscles at times. We have been using this product for 2 years and it is fantastic. With regular use you can ease so much pain in your joints and a few treatments on muscles will totally loosen them up. Be careful not to use too much at a time as this ointment becomes very hot. Also wash your hands after application so you don't mistakenly rub your eyes or such. We both highly recommend this product for arthritis and sore muscles.

I call it "CANNED HEAT"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is REAL good, been using it for years. Thanks.

BETTER THAN ICEY HOT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

VERY NICE! REALLY FEELS GREAT ON HOT TIRED FEET IF KEPT IN THE FRIDGE!

Works well, smells bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The reason I wanted this product was to get away from the Bengay smell not to mention the harmful effects from the ingredients. This product has menthol in it which makes it smell like Bengay anyway. I was disappointed in that, but this works much, much better than Bengay.

1 2 3