Help

Miracle For My Chronic Neck Pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I personally take 5 caps per day, and it does absolute wonders for my chronic neck pain. If I miss a day, boy can I tell! Highly recommend this product. I also take "Joint Formula" but cant tell a noticable difference with this one.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

sped up the healing of a broken leg (just below the hip) for a 90 years old lady (walking within 3 months, no complications), taking into account usual complications in such cases this is an exceptional result. The healing included heavily and extensively bruised tissue.

Makes where it hurts heal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Since I have repeat low back pain, I am looking for a better healing of the injury site. It's been three weeks on Dr. Christopher's capsules and ontiment. I am off the anti-inflammatories.

Very good detoxifier

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took these together with the Blood Stream formula (which also has about 12 different herbs in it) and a diet consisting mainly of raw fruits and veggies. During 3-4 weeks I eliminated probably liters of mucus through my stool. I've noticed my facial skin looks clearer and softer and my feet don't get cold and sweaty anymore. I've just purchased the Kidney and Adrenal formulas because I trust this brand.

Excellent product and excellent service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I notice my hair is getting thicker again ,and my skin ,teeth ,gums and nils are all in gret shape brilliant product.

Tag Warts Gone!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband took this product for 3 months and his tag warts went away

It Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this product in conjunction with the Christopher's Joint Formula. It's like the missing link bringing everything I'm doing together. A friend used it when he had shoulder surgery and the doctors couldn't believe how quickly he healed.

Product is probably very effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For a short while I was taking this product along with Pau D' Arco tea for eczema, but I believe that was a mistake. I noticed that each time I took the two together, I would get an immensely sore and stiff right elbow. When I would leave off the Complete Tissue & Bone, and drink the tea alone, I would not experience the problem with my elbow. If nothing else, it just says to me that this product is effective but perhaps was not the correct product for addressing my health issue. (Dr. Christopher, on a video, explained how effective Complete Tissue & Bone was in curing skin eruptions/eczema, and by me combining it with the Pau D' Arco tea, may have been too much of an aggressive approach to my situation).

bad knees

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was diagnosed with bone on bone on the outside of my right knee, and after the inside was operated on twice, also bone on bone. They've offered only knee braces, or knee replacement, neither of which I want to do. I started on Joint Vibrance, beef gelatin (1 Tbsp. per day), and Dr. Christopher's Complete Tissue and bone. Well, the difference is amazing. I am back to work driving a one-ton truck and lifting 60 lb. boxes. Getting in and out of this truck was always painful, and after just 6 weeks on this regime, I am 60 to 70 percent better. I won't stop as I am 59 and also just started jogging.

Christopher's Tissue& Bone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Turmeric for my back pain,i recently read a review on tissue & bone on pain and inflamation. I will stop taking the Turmeric and continue with Christpher's Tissue and Bone it really helps my leg pain.