For tooth cavity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I soaked this on a piece of cotton and put it on my daughters tooth cavity for three weeks. Took her back to the dentist and took more xrays. Her cavity was healed. I was amazed! I found out I should of done it for four months though because it came back. I am going to use it for the full 4 months this time.

A Great Therapeutic Massage Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Last year I partially tore a rotator cuff while doing some vigorous tree pruning while reaching overhead. After a week, the pain subsided to a less intense but still very uncomfortable level. Sleeping on that side was all but impossible. My range of motion when reaching upward was greatly minimized. Nine months later it was stable--no better and no worse. The standard physical therapy exercises for this condition did little to nothing for me. Then I started using Christopher's Complete Tissue & Bone Massage Oil 2-3 times each day, rubbing it in liberally on the affected area for a few minutes each time until the oil would disappear. After about seven months of this regimen I've now recovered close to 90% of my range of motion and can sleep comfortably on that side again. I think all will be fully healed within a few more months. This is a fantastic product for stimulating healing and laying down new tissue.

Amazing Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing formula! My husband had blown out his bicep and it grew back after taking this. He had also fell and broke some ribs that healed wrong and left him with a click. The click is gone, the bones realined.

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the oil. It has done a lot for my bad knees. A friend in Hawaii told me about it , and she was right. I use it every day, morning and evening. I wish we could have the produckts in Norway ! But, thank you for send my orders so fast .

It works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this after a workout.

This products is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been using this products for few years now and we are still amaze by it efficiency. It is something every family should have handy. It removes muscle pain and prevent to have bruises when immediately applying it after you hurt yourself. My daughter has 4 kids and she has been using it as a rescue product. I can keep going on and on about this product, but you may not believe me until you try it yourself as it seems incredible.

Very impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tore my Achilles while out running and it just wasn’t healing for months, after using this for only one week (applying it once a day in the evening) the pain is gone and the bump that was protruding where I had torn my Achilles is going down, this will be a product that I will always keep on hand for any future injuries

successful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had a loss of sensitivity in my heel, doctors did not understand why, but it was painful. As I was fed up with disappointing medical investigations, I took complete tissue and bone capsules and added oil locally. My heel has recovered.

Very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Helps reduce pain from neuropathy in my feet, bonus: my bunion is approx. 1/2 the size it was before using the oil on a daily basis.

Very Happy with product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The oil is the best, as I have had a very still neck for some time, so I have been rubbing with the oil each night and can really feel the difference. Would really recommend.

1 2 3