For tooth cavity

Posted by Reviewer2673266 on Jun 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I soaked this on a piece of cotton and put it on my daughters tooth cavity for three weeks. Took her back to the dentist and took more xrays. Her cavity was healed. I was amazed! I found out I should of done it for four months though because it came back. I am going to use it for the full 4 months this time.

A Great Therapeutic Massage Oil

Posted by Reviewer1179057 on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Last year I partially tore a rotator cuff while doing some vigorous tree pruning while reaching overhead. After a week, the pain subsided to a less intense but still very uncomfortable level. Sleeping on that side was all but impossible. My range of motion when reaching upward was greatly minimized. Nine months later it was stable--no better and no worse. The standard physical therapy exercises for this condition did little to nothing for me. Then I started using Christopher's Complete Tissue & Bone Massage Oil 2-3 times each day, rubbing it in liberally on the affected area for a few minutes each time until the oil would disappear. After about seven months of this regimen I've now recovered close to 90% of my range of motion and can sleep comfortably on that side again. I think all will be fully healed within a few more months. This is a fantastic product for stimulating healing and laying down new tissue.

Amazing Formula

Posted by Reviewer3165342 on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an amazing formula! My husband had blown out his bicep and it grew back after taking this. He had also fell and broke some ribs that healed wrong and left him with a click. The click is gone, the bones realined.

It works!!

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Use this after a workout.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3302198 on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Efective.

won't live without it

Posted by 4995015792487878822 on Oct 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love the product

Dr Christopher tissue repair oil

Posted by Reviewer2779153 on Mar 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product. Helps to heal sore and tired muscles.

for health, not pleasant smelling

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've only used a few times as it isn't my favorite smell. I believe that it may have boosted my health following use.

Effective for pain

Posted by 4781411647246268565 on Mar 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is effective for my pain of a very old injury or occasional sprains. It's effective and it is safe. Good formula.

Very Happy with product

Posted by 4712228967417070186 on May 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The oil is the best, as I have had a very still neck for some time, so I have been rubbing with the oil each night and can really feel the difference. Would really recommend.

1 2