Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Improves hearing loss, great stuff. Thanks

They have diluted a previously great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product before and it helped me alot. This bottle smeel much more of alcohol, and, sure enough, the old bottle reads 36-42% alcohol, and the new one reads 50% pure grain alcohol and distilled water. VERY alcoholic smelling! I am disappointed.

quantity of biggest use limit is fixed???

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Probably because of the menopause, I am worried about ringing in the ears for these past approximately two years. I decided to try this in reference to the review of everybody. The effect yet yet knows only two weeks because I do not use it. There is a one question. How many times should I use dripping ... this for once to in a direct mouth with three drops in 1st? If quantity of biggest use limit is fixed, please tell me. Because though I read the site of Chistopher's, I did not understand it. Though it is bitter, I expect it very much!

not helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am not noticing any benefit after several weeks of taking this, but I am taking it orally. I have an aversion to putting drops in my ear. :-(

Ear and Nerve Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great, great stuff. I can hear normally again.n

This is an excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use it internally and in my ears. It helps with tinnitus, ear aches and ear infections.

Christophers Ear & Nerve formula 2 0z tincture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellant for ear issues and also helps with Tinnitus with other Nutritionals such as Clear products Tinnitus Suma G Nathan Certified Registered Holistic Nutritionist Certified Chinese Herbologist Holistic Health Journalist

rid'd my swimmers ear!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

got swimmers ear from my pool and cleared it right out. i love dr christopher

My b-friend's appreciated it so much!

Posted by AuntAgatha on Jun 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this remedy for my boyfriend because he has some problems with his hearing. Now I have purchased the second one for him again. It reduces the noise in his ears and makes hearing much better. The bottle lasts for a very long time and it helps a lot despite its bitter taste.

i think it works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am doing also homeopathy and acupuncture to get rid of tinnitus but I think when I take this drops (I would like to cure my tinnitus without drugs, but from time to time I also take this drops) I am certain the noise almost goes away.

1 2