Results are Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I had rapid and irregular heart beat and I started on this product and was within a week of twice a day use I was 80% better, after stopping caffeine and use of product I no longer have any irregular or rapid heartbeat. I recommend this product !

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup for several years and have my sons taking it too. The books and articles I read claim this formula will cure congestive heart failure and atrial fibrillation. The recommended dosage is 1/2 t. three times a day. Three times a day I also take 1/8 to 1/4 t. of cayenne pepper in 2-1/2 oz. of distilled water, then quickly drink 4 oz. of cold orange juice. Read "Curing With Cayenne" for more information.

best for the heart

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the oldest heart remedies. This brand is THE BEST.

Best Hawthorn formula!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing product.You could notice its effects even 1 hour after taking it.Also,thank you for fast shipping and amazing service for İherb.

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I recommended this to one of my clients, Vera Adams, who also ordered several bottles, and she tells me her blood pressure has dropped from a range of 160-170 to a normal range in the mid 90's. I also take the syrup on a regular basis and have stopped having occasional mild angina pains, and I no longer take a prescribed blood pressure medication.

Christopher's Original Formula Hawthorn Berry Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am sold on this product. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my blood pressure came down 10+ points in both the top and bottom numbers in just a couple of weeks. I would like to see it down a tad more and believe that with continued use, that will happen. The taste is fine but I do just add it to my juice both AM and PM. I love this easy, natural way to control my blood pressure.

AS shown to right

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT PRODUCT. MY BLOOD PRESSURE DROPPED FROM 180/98 TO 170/77 IN THREE DAYS AFTER TAKING JUST HALF TEASPOON PER DAY. NOTHING ELSE I HAVE EVER TAKEN REACTED THIS FAST - MIRACULUS.

Christopher's Original Formula, Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Posted by greenspots on May 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking Christopher's Original Formula, Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup for about a year now. Before I tried it the first time, I was afraid it would taste horrible, like most COUGH syrups do. I was pleasantly surprised by how good this heart syrup actually tastes. I was having heart palpitations upon waking, and this helps prevent them. I originally paid $59.99 for the same product at a different site, so was really happy to find iHerb, with its great prices and free shipping for orders over $20.00! I highly recommend this heart syrup. Oh - when you get toward the end of the bottle, the syrup gets thicker, but that's normal/okay.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My dad didn't have to take his heart medication anymore!!! This stuff works!

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for some time and find that it is wonderful for my irregular heart beat problem. Also it helps if I start getting chest pains. I would like to see it offered in larger quantities. Thank you for carrying this product.

1 2 3 4