Thanks iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love iHerb mega fast shipping with UPS (4 days to Australia)! Great products. I was heading towards liver failure and needed a few brands (Bugleweed,liver trans, liver& Gall, Blood stream). My doctor couldn't find the cause of my serious escalating liver/gall problems. I decided to self treat using these liver products plus PH balance, Vit D, and tissue salts, blessed thistle, crystal frequency plus a liver cleansing/detox diet. I am 39 with a 3 and 4 year old and am too young to spend the rest of my life with poor quality on a cocktail of drugs like my mother has for her liver. I WAS SHOCKED when two weeks later my tests came back within normal levels again. I thought my treatment would take months!!! My Doctor was dumbfounded and wants a list of everything I did. Good to see her taking an interest. I'm fairly experienced with herbs and know how to judge what products,doses and amounts my body needs each day. You need to be careful and seek advice if not knowledgeable. However, I am a prime example you can do it without harmful side effects of prescription drugs. I'm not against all prescription drugs, they can save lives but the power of natural remedies should not be ignored in main stream medicine. I'm sure my problems are genetic as two maternal cousins also have had serious liver complications with no apparent cause (virus they speculate). I hope these products have fixed the dis ease but if not I am grateful they are helping me be symptom free and allow me the energy to research the cause and fix it :) Good luck to you too xo

Odd but somewhat useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes take one of these pills in addition to a handful of other stuff (NAC, Modifilan, etc) for heavy metal detox. Although this product claims to be for "heavy minerals", it appears to be formulated primarily for lead. I never take more than one pill per day, as there is a mild narcotic sedative effect, so don't use before driving or operating machinery (evening is best).

helps thyroid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

makes a huge difference with my Graves disease

make sure you have cleaned your bowels before hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

make sure you have cleaned your bowels before hand, can cause irritating movements

Wow put me to bed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Definitely not for me. I have a overactive thyroid but it just knocked me out for the day. Seems to help others though.

so far so good

Posted by RhiannonTyler on Aug 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am trying this product for an overactive thyroid. 2 days after taking it I noticed decreased swelling of the thyroid and my voice returned to normal. I am continuing to take it.

Bugleweed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product. It seems to help my vertigo, I have MS.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

wonderful product..thanks!

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I get really bad pain after doing a juice fast from all the toxins coming out. I have a confirmed history of heavy metal poisoning. This product helps me a lot.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product a few times on and off during my course to detox my body. I have felt more energy and general improvement after using this product. It has worked well for me when combined with the 5:2 fasting diet.

1 2