This is one product I can't live without

Posted by Reviewer2733941 on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had very bad Osteo Arthritis and had major joint pain. The other forms of calcium just collected in my joints and my Dexa Scan kept getting worse along with my pain. This one absorbs into my system. This along with Dr Christopher's Joint Formula are 2 products I must have always! I also do foot soaks with magnesium oil.

great taste, internal swoosh!

Posted by Reviewer1828673 on Sep 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am breastfeeding and this really helps me recover and sleep at night. Although cheaper than Floradix, which is what I was using, it works just as well -- i feel a quick wave of calm after taking it.

Wonderful.

Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am using less than the recommended dosage because I am sensitive. My fingernails are growing! I was wary because nettles can be too stimulating because of its sulphur content.

Really powerful

Posted by emanuela on Feb 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking for my teeth and bones and, after just a week or so of use at the recommended dose, I noticed my last wisdom tooth has just come up! (I am nearly 51) Frankly, I could have done without having to deal with an impacted wisdom tooth (currently damaging the opposing tooth), hence my 4 star review. Generally, Christopher's Original Formula products are all 5 stars!

This doesn't taste too bad...

Posted by Reviewer1346887 on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The taste is fine, I add it to my tea and I'd never know it was there... but it makes me feel slightly nausious.

Great product

Posted by Angelababa on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been trying to reverse/save my 2 year-old daughter's teeth from further decay. I use this to brush her teeth with Christopher's tooth powder and give it (droperful) to my daughter 3 times a day. I think it may be helping. Her teeth don't look so brown/dull.

So far So good

Posted by CoolinArizona on Aug 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't used this long enough to see a noticeable difference, but I love the taste and know that it is better for bone strength than calcium tablets. Easy to take and good tasting

Calcium

Posted by Reviewer3109710 on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Not bad tasting, and I know I'm getting the calcium from a natural source.

very efficient

Posted by 5115558813322289367 on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I felt a difference in my teeth and my knee problems with this calcium

I LOVE This!

Posted by priyanka on Aug 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not only are the herbs in here great for remineralizing, they're also great restorative nerve tonics. The glycerine base tastes fantastic. Using it along with ozone, DMSO and black walnut tincture directly on a broken and cavitied tooth, the pain has gone down from 9/10 to 0. It took about 2 weeks.

1 2