Superior product...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Mar 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the few calcium products that actually helps relieve my back/neck pain almost immediately. I think it works due to the fact that it is so bioavailable compared to other calcium formulas...

Herbal Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2944988 on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've read great things about Herbal Calcium and how it reaches the bones. So far, this product has been working well.

The only calcium I seem to absorb

Posted by Reviewer1321694 on Apr 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Having tried other forms of calcium, this is the only one that I am able to absorb. I will be re-ordering this supplement.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1357697 on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps greatly in night time bone aching and leg cramps due to a lack of calcium. My mum only took 2 capsules a day for 5 days a week. We do not have to take 6 capsules as directed as 2 capsules already yield about 850mg of calcium. Do take 1 or 2 days break per week as it will help to absorb the calcium better. It's good that it's all natural however I am not sure of the long term effects of taking herbs.

Not The Right Choice For Me

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Sep 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for an all natural food based calcium and this is ground herbs with some natural calcium and other mineral content, presumably. No way to know how much calcium you are actually getting as the mg. listed is how many mg. of these herbs are in each pill. I discovered you can dump these out of the caps into hot water and make a fair tea with them but are they an effective calcium form...no stats to indicate that they are.

great

Posted by Reviewer1754550 on Jun 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

all other companies should take note. there is no wasted packaging. capsules are filled right to the top of the bottle. there are no fillers or lubricants! just pure herb!

Great supplement

Posted by Rosequartz on Mar 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My nails become stronger after taking this supplement, it is very effective.

A nice change from synthetic calcium formulas

Posted by sarahjean on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Looking at the other options in synthetic calcium formulas, I'll try herbal calcium anyday. This product felt very compatible with my system.

Herbal Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2020181 on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good source of calcium. Remember always to take you calcium and different times from you magnesium!

Toothache Be Gone

Posted by Reviewer1668796 on Dec 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I reach for this product whenever I have a bout of toothache coming after excessive sugar intake without even realizing. I take two capsules twice a day at such times and my toothache is gone by the next day. Maintenance dose of once per day seems to suffice, but even without continuation there is something about this herbal combination that can swiftly go to the target area and do its work. Of course, it is imperative to stay off sugar while the nerves are repaired with calcium.

1 2 3