Helps With Difficulty Seeing in Dim Light

Posted by Reviewer1863816 on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this a few years ago because I had been having quite a problem with seeing very clearly in dim light, such as in winter or in the evenings. No eye doctor was able to help with any kind of prescription. They couldn't even diagnose my problem! I thought it couldn't hurt, anyway. I have been taking the capsules mostly in the autumn, winter, and spring, when lighting conditions aren't so good, and I don't have that trouble anymore. I do notice that if I don't take them, after awhile I have trouble again, so I just take them regularly so I never have the problem. I also really recommend the tincture, diluted and dropped in the eyes, as it has kept two of my children from having to wear glasses when their eyesight began deteriorating. We started using the drops and their vision corrected itself. Wonderful stuff!

Dr C. a pioneer!

Posted by Reviewer2802933 on Feb 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good eye-dea!

Good Quality - Good Value!

Posted by Reviewer1868017 on Apr 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

was recommended this product at a class I took with a well-known Maui herbalist.

SENT WRONG ITEM

Posted by 5120918193769157068 on Jan 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The container that I have does not read eyebright and that is what I thought I was ordering. It just says Herbal Eye Formula. I did not bother to send them back. I opened one and couldn't find it, so I opened the other not realizing at that time the label.