Natural toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3109710 on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Impressive! I have tried other natural toothpaste but this product has helped so much with tightening the gums and thoroughly cleansing the teeth, Takes a bit getting use to the texture when brushing, but the results out weigh this. Will definitely continue to use this product.

Great for massaging your gums, but not for brushing

Posted by Reviewer2006180 on Aug 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I tried using it as a toothpaste, but Dr. Christopher's books all say that he recommends massaging the power onto the gums and leave on overnight. So I stopped brushing my teeth with it, but massaging my gums seems to make my gums feel much better. I now use a herbal toothpaste made in India. After brushing, I massage gums with this power.

a little herby

Posted by Reviewer2281320 on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Christopher's powder was a little dry, hard to spread around. The taste was okay (even for kids ages 2-13). Of all the tooth soaps and powders our family of eight has tried this was the least favorite for most of us (hubby liked it BEST!). My teeth and gums feel good afterwards but I notice a little brown stuck in my gums sometimes. It makes a mess on the counter and sink (not as easy for kids to rinse off). The ingredients are the best I've seen!!! We'll keep using it, rotating with the tooth soaps or Uncle Harry's tooth powder. Hubby still rotates with natural (glycerin!) toothpaste. Christopher's is a good powder if you don't like the taste of baking soda or salt.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1553677 on Jun 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

The best for tighten up the gums and polishing the teeth. I use it daily.

Rebuilding enamel

Posted by Reviewer3123380 on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this product hoping that it would help me rebuild my tooth enamel. While I have not been using it long, I am indeed seeing - and feeling - a difference. Will definitely purchase this again. Thanks!

Tooth Powder

Posted by Reviewer2842299 on Aug 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the second jar I have bought of this product. It takes getting used to, but my teeth do not hurt any more. I like the fact that there are no poisons in this, and my teeth feel clean and fresh. I will continue to buy this product from iHerb because it's the best price I have found.

Christopher's Herbal Tooth and Gum Powder

Posted by Reviewer1722316 on Jan 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I noticed a difference the first time I used the powder. My gums felt tighter and tingly. Now, two weeks later, my gums don't bleed when brushing. I love the taste and smell of the powder; very refreshing. Good find!

Tooth Paste Substitute:

Posted by Reviewer1078227 on Sep 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have decided to stay with the powder. It leaves my mouth feeling sweet and it tingles after each use.

works great

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Dec 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seems like I've been using this first batch for nearly a year! An amazing savings for a years time and it works well, keeps the dentures white and as a mouth cleaner!

Awsome!

Posted by Reviewer2121718 on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No more bleeding gums or icing in the teeth. Teeth also feel clean and it tastes like gingercookies! Will make your toothbrush green though, so you need to clean the brush more often.