No Dong Quai

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this formula very much because it doesn't have the Dong Quai included in it that most of the Menopause formulas have. I have read in herbal books that this herb stimulates or causes new uterine tumors to form. I have not used it that long yet, but it seems to help with the hot flashes.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been having issues with my cycle in the last two years; GP says its hormonal but I have been having in between cycle spotting to the point I don't know when I am haaving my cycle and when I am not. It has been getting progressively worse and I finally ordered this together with the female reproductive formula. In one week, my spotting stopped and 3 weeks later, my cycle came; no painful cramps; still bloating but bearable. I am positive in the long term, it would work out well. I have been taking one cap + I female reproductive formula once a day only!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had problems with the cycle. I take Hormonal Changease in combination with Female Reproductive Formula. Don't have problems anymore. Everything is on time now. Recommend this product. Be well everyone!

Christopher's Hormonal Changease Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The combination of the Female Reproductive Formula and the Hormonal Changease Formula have really helped me have more balance, especially during that time of the month.

Calming down..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Changease has enabled me to get off of bio-identical hormones and still sleep without hot flashes. I feel much better now that I am off the hormones and taking the herbal supplement.

Soothes Hormonial Change Reaction.

Posted by Beyond on Jan 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Although she go through Menaupause with dignity, My mom often complained the heat problme she got. But after take this pill, she says it is more tolerable than before. I highly recommend this pill for somebody who is in the same shoe like her.

LIfe Saver Product:

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have to base this review on both this product and Christopher's Original Formula, Female Reproductive Formula, 450 mg, 100 Veggie Caps. The combination of these has allowed me to get on with my life as ususal. My hormones were completely out of sync and I tried more expensive items from another site, however the customer service and the number of servings were severely lacking. I can't thank you enough. I would definately recommend this product!!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several brands of herbs for my hormones and this is just as good and affordable.

all in one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

all in one and cost effected time tested formula highly recommend

Great for Menopause

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If you take this with Female Reproductive formula you alleviate hot flushes and night sweats.

1 2