Christopher's Original Formulas, Hot Cayenne Extract, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - - - - Serious and funny review from real life

Posted by ReputableReviewer on Oct 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daddy was first starting using it as a blood thinner supplement for stroke prevention, because of his high blood pressure problems, cholesterol, etc. It is very strong, my daddy mixes it with water. I am very glad that it is pretty long lasting and I don't need to buy it after 2 weeks of using again as with many other tinctures. Yes, cayenne is indeed father of all supplements, because it enhances properties of others and brings them to that part of human body, where it is needed. One can also try to use it on pets, just not a tincture, but small capsules. Everyone nowadays must have it and use it! UPDATED: and here the funny story begins... :)I have very funny almost buffoon mother-in-law. She is very sick person, beginning from cholesterol, high blood pressure, food-plant allergies, ulcers, etc. I and my man know that cayenne is life savior for her, but she refused to take it for a long time because of fears, lack of knowledge and mistrust. Yesterday she felt really bad, blood pressure was high, head exploding. She finally took full cup of water and added 1 drop of cayenne. She began to cry that she will be in need to be admitted to hospital now because of cayenne, that it will bring her allergies back, she began to search rashes all over her body, because cayenne was burning her lips, mouth, stomach. She began saying that her nails were too long and nasty, her hands, legs not clean for the hospitalization, etc. It was extremely tragicomedian thing:) And... few minutes later she measured her blood pressure again. Surprise surprise! It was like young person's from 170/110 to 123/79!!! She is very overweight. She became silly happy, said that her head is now clear, she feels good, etc. So, show must go on:) I think soon she will be going with it everywhere and even will be caressing the bottle all time:) Maybe even will be sleeping with it under the pillow:) And I think she will torment me from now long long years, because she will be living 100 years now not dying :)

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was originally using dr. Schultz cayyane extract and found this product to be almost the same quality at 75 % less cost. i take a full dropper when i have episodes were my body starts to shut, can barely walk or talk and it brings me out to were i can function again. or when i have severe fatigue from fibromyalgia. Cayenne is awesome and really gets the blood flowing to your muscles again.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this hot cayenne! I am hypothyroid and was generally cold all the time with low body temps. I take 15 drops of this extract in a little juice 3 or 4 times a day on an empty stomach and also take cayenne pills with food. I now have normal temps and I'm not cold all the time. I highly recommend!

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Christopher's Original Formula, Hot Cayenne is a wonderful first aid, something you definitely want to have in your first aid kit. I had a life threatening fall form an inverted position, head first onto a polished stone floor, and went into shock. I had my daughter wrap me in comforter and administer 5 dropperfulls of a stronger tincture (250,000hu) every 15 minutes for an hour until the cold and shaking stopped. Christopher's tincture is only 40,000hu) so you'd probably need to use the whole bottle, Still, something you definitely want handy for shock, heart attack, or stroke.

Christopher's Hot Cayenne

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We are very Satisfied. Whenever my wife gets angina pain she puts a couple of drops under her tongue and the pain disappears immediately. Thanks.

best for ailments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

mix with large glass of water per day ( only one to two drops!!) Use for circulation, headaches, sore throats, swelling in body,colds, flus, I guess anything, I like it everyday in a large glass of flavored tea.

Hot Cayenne. Love this stuff !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best price I have found. I've bought 4 bottles in 2 months. I've now got my dad taking it for his arteries as well. This is one of the greatest herbs on earth. Thank you for offering it at an affordable price!

Fabulous

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product to keep healthy, I put 20 drops in organic apple juice every morning and night, helps keep the Doctor away.

Easily handled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought this might be too hot, but not really. I actually like it better than the lower strength ones because it's got less "bitter taste", and is more neutral, so it just makes things hot. Love it in tea or cocao!

Great

Posted by Trinity on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like it. I take 10-15 drops 2 x day. I don't find it that hot, I don't know why, and I don't have any problem with my stomach. I am not used to eating spicy food, but I tend to tolerate this one really well as I take it on an empty stomach sometimes, first thing in the morning in lukewarm water and have no trouble with it. I feel the heat and burning sensation in my mouth though, and it's great. I feel my body warmer a few minutes after I take it. I also bought and tried Dr. Christopher's Cayenne Peper & Garlic capsules, but I felt my stomach irritated about 10-15 minutes after taking them and all day I had garlic burps. So, I stopped using the capsules and continued with the drops. I lake them a lot better.

1 2 3 4