I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

Posted by Reviewer2733941 on Jun 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

When I started using this product I was told by a friend that it might disolve the calcium deposits I had in my fingers and all over my body. I wasn't able to open a jar or a bottle and I wasn't able to walk down even 1 step. I've been using Joint Formula and the Herbal Calcium for over a year. Within a week I was able to walk up and down steps and open jars and bottles. My large joints are disappearing. My hands are 97% improved and are almost back to normal.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2648338 on Oct 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I enjoyed taking the Joint Formula because it stops the pain in my shoulder. If people only knew they don't need to buy those expensive vitamin all they need is Christopher's Original Formula Joint Formula veggie caps. Thanks!

These really work

Posted by 4738104649781150185 on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take two of these capsules twice a day, morning and night. When I run out and cannot reorder my pain skyrockets. I don't know why these work, I just know they do. I wish iHerb would keep more on stock because it is really hard to be without them, and other suppliers don't come through. Thank you for this wonderful supplement.

I think it helps

Posted by BookDragon64 on Jan 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have osteoarthritis aggravated by lifting and by recent falls. Glucosamine wasn't helping, and a friend recommended this. I think it helps. I still have some pain, but I think this has lessened it.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer2222352 on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Both my husband and a friend with arthritis swear by Joint Formula to help with joint pain and swelling. It helps my hips and knees. I usually pair it with Conplete Tissur and Bone.

Rhuematoid Arthritis Cure

Posted by Reviewer2601626 on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Joint has made it possible for me to be released by my Rhuematologist. I love this product!

helps a little

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

will keep using product as it seems to help with joint pain

joint formula

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Nov 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

helps my joints

Hip pain

Posted by Reviewer1993848 on Oct 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Have some hip which lessened immediately

Almost unbelievable

Posted by Reviewer2294792 on Mar 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

...i admit that at first i was skeptical, but thought it a reasonable cost for potential effect. it does work, yet i noted it took about 5 weeks of daily dosage to see initial improvement.

1 2