More energy

Posted by Reviewer2502968 on Mar 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this for about a week before I went on vacation, and was feeling more energy. I forgot to bring it with me, and wished I had. When I got home and started taking it again, I could feel the difference.

it works as advertise

Posted by Reviewer1057861 on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

superb

Thought it worth a try

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Dec 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My hope is that a little bit goes a long way taking them this way, but greens are one thing I don't know the efficiency of in putting them in capsule or pill form. Would prefer to drink greens as a fresh made juice, or eat them as a whole food, but the word says it all, a (supplement) to a regular healthy diet that might need a bit of support, not a substitute or replacement. Nevertheless, I am glad I am giving these a try, and am glad they are available like this to try, and as far as brands goes, I think I picked a very good one, and I have had no ill effects from taking this one.

happy with it

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have bought these pills to boost my vitality in the morning, I am very happy with but I think I need something stronger. What I like about Dr. Chrisopher's products is the quality and the affordable price.

Solid green pill

Posted by 5540403635207607177 on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am always pleased with Christopher's greens and JG. I also like the greens which are a bit more from his student in Santa Monica. These are priced well and to me feel very good.

great formula

Posted by Reviewer1892212 on Oct 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really like the ingredient list.