A life saver! A must have in the household!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I repurchased several bottles by now. A must have cos every parent knows sick kids are not fun to have in the house. If I think they are getting down with something, it stops the symptoms before they get full blown. If they are already down with it, it shortens the number of days that they are sick. Truly a life saver for me. I pair it with the immunity one as well. >>>>>>>>>>> Click on my page link above to read about my favourite iherb purchases for my family. I test a lot of products to know what works best and write each review only after trying! >>>>>>>>>> Please click YES if you find my review helpful. Thanks a lot!<<<<<<<<<<

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Whenever my kids get snotty noses and what not, we start them on this asap, and it seems to really get them over it faster.

Couldn't do without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is GREAT for ANY cold/flu symptoms. Especially if you give it right at the onset. The kids have no problem taking it. I love it. I only wish it came in bigger bottles.

from Greece

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Perfect product! every time my son has first signs of cold or flue this works very well. taste is ok. i wish the bottle could be bigger

Love this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

At the first sign (or even possible sign) of a cold, I give this to my kids. They haven't had a cold in a couple of years, thanks to this product. I am so sold on this, and all of Dr. Christopher's products!

fantastic for fever too

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not only for flu, a must-have herb for fever too! I use this frequently for my kids' fever.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter-in-law says this is effective for her kids. They especially like the taste.

Great product

Posted by Angelababa on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I give this to my son and daughter at the first sign of cold/cough symptoms. The cold lasts for shorter period than the time when I never gave this product. My son used to have prolonged coughs no matter what I did. But this seems to clear it up and shorten the cold cycle.

Effective

Posted by Rosequartz on Dec 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Helps in flu infection when it is taken before the flu worsens. For adults, you can 3 times the dosage and it still works. It worked for me, shortened my recovery time.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great protection when you think a child has been exposed to something. Kids like the flavor.

1 2