Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Apr 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took Christopher’s kidney, liver & gall bladder and blood stream formula during detoxing. I find that they work quite well and is more gentle on the body. This is probably because it is less potent and is formulated at a time where detox are less important than today and there were less pollutants then. There are other more potent but harsher detox formulas in the market but I prefer a gentler detox. This is nice that most of the ingredients are either organic (no pesticides) or wildcrafted (more potent). The taste is acceptable and not hard to consume with. If used for periodic detoxing, it is best to be taken on empty stomach. For maintenance purpose, you will probably want to take prior to meal like what the instructions mention. Pricewise, it is very cheap and one bottle can last quite long. Check out my page for more reviews!

Has Helped Cat With Kidney Failure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have a 16 year old cat who is suffering from kidney failure. We are trying to make her life as pleasant and easy as possible until the time comes that we must euthanize her. We started her on this formula just two days ago and I've already noticed a difference! She has more energy and is drinking more water! Our holistic vet recommended this for our cat, and I can highly recommend it to anybody with a cat who is suffering from kidney failure.

Christopher's Original Fornula, Kidney Fornula, 2 fl. oz

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My grandson, who is handicaped from a near drowning accident, 18 years ago, started passing small kidney stones and something that looked like gravel. We started giving him this kidney formula, magnesium, B-6, Bragg's Apple Cider vinegar and Oil of Oregano. This mixture of ingredients has literally stopped the kidney stone problem. I searched the web for natural things that was good for kidney stones and these are the ones I found.

Wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No taste, easy to take. Nice to have this product at a low price.

Great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for a daughter with kidney troubles. It sure helps.

No efect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It might work for other, but it does not work for me.

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good product. very effective

Very good

Posted by owenfox on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this product and recommend dr christopher generally also...

Christopher's Original Formula, Kidney Formula, 2 fl oz (59 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really good

Christoher's Original Formula, Kidney Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great news for kidney supplementation.

1 2