Christopher's Original Formula

Posted by Reviewer2652027 on Mar 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Christopher's Original Formulas for two years now. They are a great relief for my pains. I am so glad you have his products in stock. I also would like to complement on your super fast service. Thank you. Best regards Liz

Worked Well

Posted by Reviewer1834680 on Jan 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Along with a proper diet for five days (Juices, Cranberry, watermelon, salad, cucumber, lemon), these herbal capsules helped remedy the pain from my Kidney stones.

Longevity is in the Kidneys

Posted by Reviewer3218974 on Apr 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Regenerate the kidneys regularly and health may be enjoyed many many years. Fall and winter programs are best and when weakness is evident, onward through spring.

Great product!

Posted by HealthyPill on May 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Taking quiete a lot of supplements and prescription. Just afraid that my kidney going to explode! Taking this for kidney support!. Heart surgeon once told me since it is difficult for couch potato to exercise. The solution is taking more supplements to help your body!! believe it or not, that is true!!

肾宝

Posted by Reviewer3281700 on Sep 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

休息晚,饮食不规律,感觉腰疼,肾疼,后来使用这个产品一段时间,明显有改善。

Great for UTI's & Kidney Infections

Posted by 5386981317895263463 on Dec 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Anytime I feel a UTI coming on, I take two of these, and it's magically GONE. Just that fast. Two capsules knocks it right out. I use it for my daughters as well. The little one's hygiene is questionable at best :/ when she says it hurts, I break open a capsule, mix it in water and she drinks it down and the issue is gone. These are a lifesaver, and have kept us off antibiotics, which is the only thing the doctor will do for a UTI. Antibiotics work, but they wreck your gut at the same time. These are great, no side effects, except they do make you pee. That's good though, because you need to flush out the system by peeing.

capsules

Posted by Reviewer1158664 on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Works like a dream

Good

Posted by 5631321345545276821 on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take lots of supplements so I figure support my kidneys. This seems to have helped with skin hydration. Helped with bladder also as the herbs look similar to bladder supportive herb formulas.

Christopher's original formula

Posted by Reviewer2974200 on Aug 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great formula, easy to swallow and no after taste.

great product