No more post nasal drip! This Works better than any cold remedy PERIOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this right in my morning tea(and so do my kids!) when our sinuses act up, or have post nasal drip or any head troubles including the dizziness from ear fluid-this works in about 15 minutes and Voila! chest, head, throat and ears are calm and clear. Way to go Christopher's! I wouldn't be without it especially when traveling.

The effective product for lungs

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been a lifelong asthmatic, with chronic lung problems, even though otherwise physicaly fit, using many products for relief found this product a great, effective formula for relief, better than pharma, better than over the counter products.

Really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I swear by this product. It has prevented and shortened many lower respiratory illness for me. I have recommended this to friends and they have had good luck with it as well.

This is THE GREATEST for Lungs and Bronchial

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other products but this one works the best.

Lung formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Ive found this to be very helpful during my asthma issues and cold problems the children is.....would definately buy again.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

We needed a liquid for my sons bronchial problems. He can't stand the taste, so I actually rub it on his feet. Since it has achohol in it, it dries fast and gets into the blood stream fast.

LIke it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Used during recent bout with big cold and drainage into lungs and coughing. I want my wife to use it for her asthma to help heal her lungs, but she's not into the natural arena quite yet.

Fine

Posted by LouLou on Apr 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This tastes pleasant and seems to work ok. As with some of Christophers other products they taste good and he doesnt add anything unnecessary. As they are so herbal based I find I need more than the recommended dose. If I was to try this again I would buy three bottles, up the dose and take it for a longer period..

Good for children

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the only product that stoped coughs for my children. No one of chemical medicines did it. Will buy again

I was surprised!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I read some good reviews, but didn't expect that it clears bronchi so quickly. I was hesitating between liquid form and capsules, chose this one and don't regret! Other product of this series are good too, by the way.

1 2