Best Herbal formula that really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I went off western meds for anxiety and depression and went right on MindTrac and felt great. Have to get the doseage right but what I worked with works for me. I highly recommend this product to anyone that wants to get rid of or super take the edge off anxiety and/or depression. And the price is great. I can't find it around here so web order works for me.

Brilliant for stress, anxiety and is energising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This formula is calming without making you sleepy. Gets rid of a nagging stress headache and helps the mind to stay focussed. And no fillers. Can't be without it. I'd give more stars if I could.

Get it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

For clearing heavy metals and toxins from the brain, this is a wise choice.

MindTrac; great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my son. It has really helped him feel more "level headed" and on track.

Mellows your mood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Helps to calm your anxiety without getting too tired.

Mind Trac Formula

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

helps me stay more focused

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one product that has been in our supplement regimen for over 15 years. My spouse also uses this for increased mental alertness & focus. We ran out of this product a few times & also tried a few products that seemed comparable, only to find there is no comparison. This product absolutely works for mental clarity, focus, depression, & even for people with partial complex seizures.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

very good

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

The best. Lots of good ingredients.

Mental improvement arrives!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Since I started taking this about 6 months ago, I have seen a marked improvement in my level of concentration and a reduction in my headaches. My neurosurgeon also sees some minor improvement in my white matter damage and a slight reduction in the size of my pineal cyst. I will continue to take MindTrac in hopes of a full recovery.

1 2