Hallelujah!

Posted by treater on Dec 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best product I've ever taken, and I have tried most of them out there. No cramping, no urgency, just a gentle response the morning after. And, yes, this IS Dr. Christopher's original formula, and people have been safely taking senna since Cleopatra! (please guys, do your research before posting) If a clean diet and lots of water doesn't help with motility, try two of these with your evening meal.

a little goes a long way

Posted by Reviewer1414134 on May 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Take this 2 caps a day if you are constipated. You won't have trouble anymore. Especially if you have to take the iron that the Dr.s prescribe or if you take any narcotics that make you constipated. This stuff is absolutely amazing!!!!!

Best product

Posted by Reviewer1894478 on Aug 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been on for about 4 months works very well. Have thyroid and hormonal problems which constapate....this works

Colon support

Posted by Reviewer2528290 on Nov 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product helps relieve colon pressure w/o cramping or gas.........

Taken with Now Foods Acai Super Fruit

Posted by Reviewer1850610 on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

great price, great product, felt the benefits immediately.

Not for people with a sensitive colon...

Posted by emanuela on May 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love christopher's formulas, but this one rips through my colon. I think it's because of the psyllium husk. I took this as part of the anti-parasite protocol (after 3 days of the syrup). Within 6 hours, I had severe cramping and leg weakness, hence I let 3 goals in when playing football last week. My team were not impressed. So avoid this formula if you tend to get IBS or have a sensitive colon. It may be ok for people who simply need to add bulk to their diets and/or suffer from constipation (hence the 2 stars). I don't. So not for me.

Works Great

Posted by 5165565018725976396 on Aug 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit I did not use this till recently when someone told me I had to flush my colon to be well. I remembered I had purchased this before and tried it. Just one a day is all it takes and stay close to the toilet. Very pleased.

Use with the Parasite Cleanse

Posted by Reviewer2081422 on Mar 02, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've taken these twice after the parasite syrup. The first time, it worked within 24 hours. The second time, there didn't seem to be any effect. So, I'm not sure about it. I'm going to go one more round.

Works good!

Posted by Reviewer1841183 on May 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Christopher's formula 1 is milder compared to Dr. Schulze's formula 1 from my experience in using them for colon maintenance. This formula works good for me and would recommend it to others.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 4891152787227662816 on Sep 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product as a 2-part formula to get rid of parasites (along with Christopher's parasite syrup). Although it didn't get rid of the parasite I have (Blastocystis Hominis - which apparently is a nasty one to try and get rid of), I did notice after taking this Quick Colon product, it did make you need to go more frequently to empty your bowels (I've never had a problem with this issue though).

1 2 3 4