Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product works. It does what it is supposed to do. Make sure you drink LOTS of water. I had NO problems with constipation.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

quick colon part 2

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used the quick colon tonic powder for 1 week after quick colon part 1 and didn't feel that it was effective because i barely noticed any bodily function changes such as metabolism because everything stayed the same

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Under the suggested use part of the description it should stress this is part two of another supplement. It never dawned on me until I had the product in hand. I took two doses and was unable to have a bowel movement. I felt like I was gonna vomit. For three days I couldn't go so I used black cohosh and that finally worked.

love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

love it

I think it may have stopped Diarrhea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not only do I think this is a great product for colon cleansing but it also seemed to be to be very useful when I had diarrhea!

與腸道快1號搭配

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

具有很強的腸道潔淨效果. 剛開始服用會有頭痛的情況, 補充了鐵劑與益生菌後, 接下來就不會頭痛. 對排毒療程是很好的輔助品.

great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this formula. . . works well.

Causes constipaton - can't use it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am one of those people who get very constipated by any psyllium. I hoped that Dr. C's formula would be formulated such that this would not be such a problem. I tried this powder with MANY of the Part 1 capsules and I still had trouble. So, I am going to have to throw this out. I gave it two stars because I am assuming that other people don't react as strongly as I do.