Worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to wake up every morning for almost a year with a stuffed nose. I tried so many supplements, but nothing worked until I took Sinus Plus! I was 50 percent better only after 2 days. I still take it when I have a cold or sinus problem and I also open and give 1 capsule mixed with honey to my daughter since she was 4 and half or 5, every time she has a problem.

Use it every morning

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is effective at gently clearing my sinuses so I can breathe more easily when I get up every morning.

I always have it on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Huge help for any sinus problem, allergies or sinus infection. I always have it on hand and use it with cayenne to get the infection out of my system.

Georgia allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff helps allot, I have had allergies as long as i can remember and when I moved to Georgia it got worse.this stuff really helps.

ALWAYS A TRUST

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

VERY GOOD

mel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

haven't had to take prescription meds. for my sinuses going on two years now I take sinus plus.

Helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think this helps with breathing and my nose seemed to run less while taking it. I did notice a difference after stopping it. Although not a huge difference. My husband tried it and said he didn't see any difference. So, it's worth a try if you have sinus issues. It may not work the same for everyone.

cant tell yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i cant tell if it's working, tried taking a lot of it but didn't feel anything.

Sinus hope

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have just started this sinus formula and it appears to be working. Time will tell and then I will review my rating. Love to have the definitive cure.

good for sinus congestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is a repeat order - as this helps my sinuses and I do trust dr. Christopher for safety and effectiveness.

1 2