A very good formula!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I use this in conjunction with Christopher's Herbal Thyroid Formula. I take the other formula in the morning and this one in the evening because this doesn't contain any stimulants. I find that both formulas are very effective for giving me energy and helping me maintain a healthy weight.

Seems to work good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My girl friend has an undiagnosed thyroid problem so we came up with an herbal supplement regime to battle it. We included this product, and from what we see it seems to be working, slowly but surely. Her mood is improving, energy, motivation, and her hair is not falling out as much. The bald spots from the alopetia areta are growing new hair too.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take Christopher's Original Thyroid Formula to support my thyroid because of hypothyroidism. It seems like this supplement works because I only have to take a very, very low dose of 10mcg per day of Armour thyroid when I use it. As my blood sugar levels and weight drop along with taking this supplement it appears as if my thyroid will return to normal and I may be able to stop the Armour thyroid. I've been using the supplement for nine months.

Christopher's Original Formula, Thyroid Maintenance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Good for my under-active thyroid, gives me what my body needs, am taking Herbal Thyoid Formula with it and by eating senibly have been losing some weight and not losing my hair as before.

Thyroid maintenance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Highly recommend Dr. Christopher's products

I had side effects and stopped using the supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have hypothyroidism. I started using the supplement with one caplet a day. Immediately after taking it i felt mild nausea, in approximately four hours i had a terrible diuretic effect, for some hours i needed to visit the toilet every 10-15 minutes. I also felt no energy, instead of that all i wanted was to sleep and i couldn't concentrate, couldn't read a book etc. However, my hairloss stopped just in a few days, when i brushed my hair there were no hairs on the brush anymore. Also my skin wasn't dry anymore and i lost weight. I noticed that my heart worked better and no mood swings or depression. I suppose this product may be good for other people, just for me there is somet hing incorrect with the dosage, but i took minimal, one caplet a day.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for 18 months now , and it is the single most effective treatment I've taken for dealing with menopause ; I was fortunate enough to feel its impact within days - my memory improved , my sleep improved , the hot flushes reduced and my moods were less drastic. Highly recommended .

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is great in the sense that it improved my sleep very well. I slept so much better and could remember my dreams upon waking up.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Without this I would be dragging through everyday! This was my missing ingrediant.

just started trying this as a substitute for a product with bovine ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Feel great - have lots of energy. The smell is a little weird - but no bad taste or aftertaste.

1 2 3 4