Never want to use anything else.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ran out of my Citrasolve concentrate and couldn't find any in the shops around here. Tried two different cleaners--one from Safeway and another from Whole Foods--in the meantime. Yuck--the other bottles were either reeking with chemicals or ineffectual cleaners with sticky residue. Citrasolve is the best, has been for the decade-plus we've used it... and I hope they never stop making it.

great workhorse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like Citra Solv a lot. I recommend it to everyone. I use it for everday cleaning, bathroom, floors and counters. Great de-greaser and paint remover too. Smells very good too. On mopping day the whole house smells good. I highly recommend it. And have used it in carpet cleaning machines too. works well.

would like more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Citr-Solv has worked great and I would like to order a case of it. From your web site I see you are out

I use it as a Professional Carpet Cleaning Additive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Terrific product, makes a great booster pre-spray for use in extraction type cleaning. It can also be used as a booster for Tile & Grout cleaning. Fast Shipping from IHERB too! I'll be back for more.

your fast!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i ordered one gallon of citrasolve from another online company 2 weeks before i ordered one from iherb. iherb was cheaper and got here before the gallon from the other company....i'll deffinately be coming back for more from iherb!!

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

great price!

Miracle Cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The Best Household Cleaner In The World!!!!!!