Help

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great non toxic weed kill. Great at removing labels from glass jars. Wonderful degreaser on stainless steel appliances. Will peel paint so be careful with it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Super!

wow

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff. I mix a bit of the citra-sov with a bit of citra-glow in a spray bottle as a degreaser for kitchen but it also removes hairspray from bathroom counters and shines up the faucet chrome. Be sure to wear gloves as it is harsh and drying on skin.

Works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for years. It work great for getting paint off wood floors. It works great for getting as a pretreat on laundry. I use a spray bottle and put it directly on laundry stain and scrub with a brush. I also buy this because it is not tested on animals.

Perfect - exactly what I was expecting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hey, thanks for fast sending and the product respects its promises!

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

nice smell,Mirela

Excelente

Posted by quitebadgirl on Jun 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Lo compré para eliminar olor a aceite corporal de las toallas. ¡Ha funcionado! Lo he usado también en superficies y suelos y han quedado impecables. Deja un olor a naranja muy agradable.

That was fast!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The item arrived 3 days via postal service after my order was confirmed and I am residing in Singapore. I am impressed by the speed of delivery.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i love it cleans very well nice smell too my stove is grease free you can use it anywhere in the house

Disolv to transfer laser print images onto fabrics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic results, I recommend it! The sent arrived very soon, and the prize is good.

1 2 3