Great all purpose cleaner!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this as a rinse aid in the dishwasher, stain remover on nappies, toilet cleaner, the works! It not only removes stains, but also odours. A very handy product!

Perfecto para transferir dibujos a tela

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Si necesitas transferir un dibujo a una tela va genial. Solo hay que buscar en internet los tutoriales sobre la forma de realizarlo.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really good but should say it works better for all dishes if you BOIL the water, and then rub the dishes good, makes miracles, but as i said, don t do it with too cold water! VEGAN CRUELTY FREE PRODUCTS NATURAL 100%

Liker denne

Posted by martine on Nov 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Bruker den til vask av gulv og som påfyll av sprayen fra samme merke.

Perfect solution!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like very much this product, I use it to print on fabric and always it is the best!! I will order again, thank you!!!

love it!

Posted by serjandsveta on Apr 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I keep buying this product over again. Just love it! I usually use it for cleaning any surfaces, leather, wood, linoleum, carpet, glass and mirror. I must say I love using this product cuz it doesn't have bad ingredients in it, I haven't used windex in a looong time. It causes cancer and just so bad for you (windex). But this citra solv, is amazing. Has oils in it. And love love the smell. BTW, we have two chicks and two quails in our house, and they poop on carpet like crazy, of course accidently and I was like afraid their poop won't come off from carpet. But I used citra solv and it came off. Wonder!!!! We also used to have a microfiber couch and someone drew with a pen on it, and when we were selling it I had to clean it. I used citra solv, and it came off. Wow. :))) I will keep buying this product! I highly recommend it to everyone.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well deletes pollution! I cleaned wall-paper, furniture, a parquet, a tile - super! Smell good. Very small small bottle, bought two more.

Citra Solv

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful service, I am thrilled to bits! Order shipped so fast, took 3 weeks to arrive in Australia which is great. I cannot be happier with this product and service and I will be back for sure.

Citra-Solv

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've had to settle for the small size as manufacturer is out-of-stock on larger...I use for deodorizing laundry, floors, stain remover and much more!

perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

really takes away all the grease

1 2