Omg!!!!!! EDIT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is awesome with a capital wow!! This has removed everything I've used it on...2-3 year old ring around the collar (buried shirt in the back of the closet) ancient food stains that I could never get out, week old red tempera paint stain on white hoodie, white board marker on khakis, other various grease stains on clothing. Next challenge is to use it on carpeting and upholstery . Will definitely be back for more of this....recommending to everyone I know! Great product! EDIT:Since my last review I have used this on carpet and countertops. With some elbow grease it can remove oil crayon from carpet and tea stains. With little to no elbow grease it was able to remove a turmeric stain from a white countertop. Still loving it! Keeps getting better! Thx

LOVE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works awesome and its so fast and easy! Really love, use it on everything now!

Love ♥

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good and easy to remove dirt from clothes, I use this too wash the bathroom and toilet, very nice citrus scent♥ I will buy this again and others Citrus Magic products ♥

Doesn't work on cream stained on fabric

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Couldn't remove a stained by cream. Bcos cream is made of oil, even a professional bag cleaner told me they couldn't completely remove the stain. Although the white cream colour is remove like 90% but you can still see the stain mark.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stain remover works very well and I would recommend it. The best way to use it is to spray onto stain then use the spray nozzle to gently rub across the stain and gradually work out the stain. I do all my washing by hand, and I have seen stains that were 'set' for some time coming out.

Works like a charm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was surprised at how well this worked. I had a stain on a mattress that was over a year old and this spray got the entirity of it gone. worked perfectly and with such a ridiculously low price this is really something I'll recommend to everyone moving forward! Great product

Cleans stains

Posted by Rosequartz on Aug 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Clean new stains well, but not old stains. May take a longer time to remove old stains. Overall, it is affordable and effective.

Great stain remover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best one I have found in this country. Really does a good job at removing stains and I have tried many and am very fussy.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to grib and squeez Works on stain Scent smells fresh

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product without the usual nasty ingredients. Seems to work get out most stains out of my children's clothing. Would get 5-stars if it got out tumeric (curry) stain, but maybe that is asking for too much. Will purchase again!

1 2