Works amazing!

Posted by illectrix on Jun 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have 3 cats in our house so you understand problems with odour! When older not neutered cat use their litter, i guess it smells much more disguiting than poop from over the world! Now i just sprinkle eliminator after each use, and no more smell!

Pleasent smell

Posted by VikingQueen on Dec 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product, it freshens the air and decreases cat pee smell. What I don't like so much is that the jar is big, but it will empty very quickly. Maybe the product could be stronger.

Works as expected, great help!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Our 2 cats' litter box is located in a service balcony and in the rainy days it can get very smelly - as it takes more time for the litter to clamp. This product helps a lot. The cats paws are also cleaner and not smelly when it is mixed into the litter. Will definitely buy again.

Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product......with 4 cats using the same litter box.....use it after every time I clean......smells good.

love love love

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This eliminates odors, keeps dust down, and doesn't bother my cats at all. Smells great too.

Litter Box Odor Eliminator...

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works as it said! Loving it. The citrus scent really help eliminate the awful smell. Will definitely buy this again soon.

Best Litter Odor Control

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

In the past, we've used Citrus Magic cat litter odor control exclusively. Household members have a sensitivity to "perfume-y" deodorants of this type. This particular item is the best we've come across; it has a pleasant, citrus-y odor without perfume-y elements. Love it!

Paw-parents, go for it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is good. Citrusy and smells really good!

Seems to work...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product does appear to reasonably effectively negate cat toilet odours as quickly as possible in a closed environment. Am very happy with it.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for about 2 weeks and I have noticed or I should say lack thereof, is no smell coming from the cat litter box after sprinkling it with the citrus magic. Because it eliminates the smell It makes it more pleasurable for me and my guests.

1 2 3