Even my husband loves this

Posted by ekstravirgin on Oct 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

FOr the first time he has asked me to reorder a cleaning product! According to him this can be used to clean oily hands after working on our vintage beetle. He also uses it to clean the auto parts. Also, for washing hands after gutting fish - it removes stains AND smell! I use it for kitchen and bathroom - love the clean smell!

BEST all-purpose cleaner I've EVER used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a lot cleaners over the years and am adamant that the products used in my home be cruelty-free and as genuinely "natural" (a term I am always suspect of) as possible. NOTHING that I've ever tried previously has met the challenge of serving as an effective de-greaser. Most have simply served to create streaks and smears which only fed my frustration. This stuff is INCREDIBLE. Even on my black stove top which shows everything! Cleans efficiently too. Doesn't take repeated applications or a lot of elbow grease. My only disappointment was now that I've found a cleaner that I can "believe in" I wanted to stock up and instead found that iHerb is out of stock on the 1 gal refill! Hoping to hear soon that it's available so I can stockpile this great product.

Citrus Magic

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is the bomb people.. Really look at the ingredients, very natural clean your kids toys, stove, fridge,grimmey grease and more.. Leaves everything squeaky clean. I feel good and safe about using this product. Can't find a better price than at iherb. I challenge you to try. I surfed the net nothing beat them.. Happy Health

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years and like using it. Leaves a clean scent and is not too harsh. I like to switch up products so nothing has a chance to become 'immune' to my cleanser and this works well in my rotation. I have even quickly sprayed into my trash cans, toilets when doorbell rings for a first impression healthy clean scent in the house. Try on grease spots on clothing (spot check first) and oil drips in carport. Good savings here.

Love the smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it. Cleans really well and smells very good and natural. Will certainly buy it again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very cheap, but effective cleaner.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff! Its smells wonderful and works great and its all natural!

Very good cleaner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use Citrus Magic for a lot of my household cleaning. It's super cheap but very effective. Wonderful product!

Citrus Magic is amazing

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This wipes everything including grease off my counters better than any spray I've tried, yet so cheap and 100% natural! I also use this as my laundry detergent- I just spray this on my clothes and they come out clean. This makes an excellent versatile spray cleaner in my opinion.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am sensitive to perfumes, so I have to be careful what kind of cleaner I buy, but Citrus Magic is all natural with a mild natural citrus smell so it is good for me. It works great & smells great! I love it.

1 2