CITRUS MAGIC AIR FRESHNER

Posted by Reviewer2016727 on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because it is not a wet spray and does not dampen your furniture or carpet when sprayed and it smells like fresh sliced citrus fruit. I use it in my home, car and office. It is a little pricey, but as the old saying goes; "you get what you pay for." Mary

It's okay.

Posted by Reviewer1791651 on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You can get a bigger bottle at Walmart for 3.56. It is not worth buying it through this website and pay shipping as well for it. I can get 5 bottles of this with the money I spent here.

Citrus Magic

Posted by Reviewer1353876 on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Same thing. I love the product.

Restroom Super Hero

Posted by Reviewer3358436 on Aug 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Seriously, we are using it at the office. One of our ladies goes crazy with the supermarket type air fresheners. Even with the bathroom door closed, my co-worker and I used to gag on the smell. This is fresh, lasts a long time and is not over-powering. Since you only need a half squirt, it doesn't bother my allergies or gross me out! I'm getting more soon!!

Very nice fragance

Posted by Reviewer1793824 on Jan 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Nice and gets you in good mood. Use it daily.I guess to have more.

Wonderful stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer3063169 on Sep 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best on the market. I've been using this for years, for some reason couldn't find it for a while. Now I can finally have a great smelling house again.. and for a decent cost.

Citrus Magic Citrus air freshener tropical citrus

Posted by Reviewer1331662 on May 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I really like the refreshing natural fruit fragrance. It is nice to have a product that is so pure and natural.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2541599 on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smells very natural. I use it everywhere: Home, car, office, bath room etc. Definitely recommendable.

What a great product !

Posted by Reviewer2440815 on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is great for removing all types of odors. Only requires a small amount,and it lasts a long time. My sister is a heavy smoker,I do not smoke. I used her car once,used this spray in her car she said it lasted a couple of weeks just from the one time I used it in her car. I love it !

It works

Posted by Reviewer2462257 on Mar 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought these for my office restrooms. Too many complaints about the other air fresheners not being green or something ALL WAYS SOMETHING!! I thought I would give these a try and so far NO COMPLAINTS!! Plus we like this smell better than any of the air fresheners we've tried! I grapefruit and you can really smell it in this blend!

1 2 3