CITRUS MAGIC AIR FRESHNER

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because it is not a wet spray and does not dampen your furniture or carpet when sprayed and it smells like fresh sliced citrus fruit. I use it in my home, car and office. It is a little pricey, but as the old saying goes; "you get what you pay for." Mary

It's okay.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

You can get a bigger bottle at Walmart for 3.56. It is not worth buying it through this website and pay shipping as well for it. I can get 5 bottles of this with the money I spent here.

The BEST!!! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I had been looking for a natural freshener and this one is just terrific! Such a great orange smell just like you peeled one fresh. It's a nice size too and think this will last a while too.

Love this!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fresh scent...not over-powering. Natural citrus instead of chemicals. I've been using this for about a year...I buy several at a time.

Good smell!

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very good!

Great Air Freshener!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Brilliant Air Freshener. Great scent, and excellent at eliminating bad smells. Great size container, great value.

Simply the best

Posted by KisaMarkiza on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The best air freshener I ever tried. Nice and very fresh smell. Лучший освежитель воздуха из тех, что я пробовала. Прекрасный свежий цитрусовый запах. Очень экономичный.

love this air freshener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it smells great, like fruit, has lasting effect and the best part is that it is made with oils of citrus not chemicals.

Excellent natural product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I won't use any other kind of air freshener in my house; this one is perfect at combating odors naturally.

Like the freshest orange peel!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase