smells great but not very effective

Posted by imadoxaholic on Jun 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I live with five dogs, three of whom are male. I find that Nature's Miracle works much better on urine odor and stains.

It's a killer!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We have five cats, five litter boxes, and sometimes we don't have time to scoop them out as often as we'd like. Citrus Magic kills the majority of the odor and keeps the space tolerable, even when it gets pretty bad.

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

No Complaints here, even works in my baby's cloth diaper pail!

good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

use this to keep our cats from scratching our rugs to death (b/c of the citrus smell), and it works pretty well. we have not had to clean up any animal messes, so am not sure how well it works in that way

Smells nice, does nothing for cat pee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This has a pleasant citrus aroma, but it has absolutely no effect on cat urine. I think this is only good for freshening up a pet's bed, not getting rid of strong odors.

Great product / Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have a large cat that sometimes over-shoots the pan. I have a catch tray for easy cleaning but this instantly kills any odor and wipes clean ...

Citrus Magic Pet Odor Eliminator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product didn't work for me. It's not strong enough to eliminate the smell but at least it does not stained anything.

Made no difference to the smell!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm very dissapointed because every 2 or 3 days or so, one of my make dogs pees in the kitchen at night and I was really looking forward to getting this to save me from doing too much odour removal, but this barely had a scent to it and did not neutralise it at all. Maybe I got a duff bottle ... not sure, but I won't buy it again. I will just use aromatherapy oil spray like I usually do, at least that does work to a degree.

Great idea!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I really like the fact that this is okay to use on my pet as well as her bedding and the carpeting where she has occasional accidents.

Citrus-Magic-Pet-Odor-Eliminator

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This works really well, and is safe for animals and children. Cleans well, no harsh chemical smell, worth the money.

1 2