This stuff WORKS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I recently moved into an apartment in which the previous owner had had several cats. Not only did they leave the place infested with fleas, but the odor of cat urine was awful, especially when it was hot and humid outside. I tried every kind of carpet powder and air freshener, but nothing worked. Well, I found one of these at a local store, popped it on a shelf, and within an hour, the smell was greatly reduced. The scent is light and very refreshing, but most of all, I am just blown away by how much odor was absorbed- not just masked. Highly recommended. I just ordered three more.

Best Odor Neutralizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

We have 3 cats and I've used all sorts of neutralizers for their litter boxes. This is the only air neutralizer I have found that works -- I keep it right above their litter boxes. (Citrus Magic also makes a litter box sprinkle that is out of this world good -- but iHerb doesn't carry that, wish they did though!)

Horrible smell

Posted by HildeK on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Smells chemical of some sort. To strong, and not pleasant at all. Might be effective, but I had to throw it out.

Nice, clean smell.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this in my bathroom, but i only peel half of the paper back because i do not need a very strong air freshener. It smells like oranges. The scent is clean and fresh. Will buy again.

peter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best room deodorizer we have ever used

Citrus Magic, Solid Air Freshener,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have used the solid air freshener in orange before and love it......

Placed in kitchen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It is less than a month and product has run it's course already.

Do not like the smell

Posted by Deniela on Sep 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Do not like the smell, and they start to smell food in the refrigerator

Strong Scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my truck but is too strong scent for me. Ideal for garage, bathroom or laundryroom but too strong for cab of truck.

Simple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Simple clean and fresh scent