Solid Air Freshener

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Jul 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Laundry detergent scent, very strong for small japanese houses. So you don't need to peel off all the entire label. Next time I'll buy Fresh Citrus Scent.

Nice fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2184334 on May 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product has a really nice fragrance and it lasts a long time. I wouldn't recommend it for a small space such as a bathroom because it may be too intense, but for larger rooms, it is fantastic.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are great for small areas like closets and bathrooms. Really remove odors, without masking them and last a long time. Just not effective enough for a whole room.

Huge

Posted by Reviewer1010357 on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thought it would be much smaller, but I guess everything is big in America.

Nice!

Posted by Reviewer2645173 on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product smells good and lasts long. For small rooms it is a good idea to remove only some of the label.

Cotton Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1280935 on Jan 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love the cottony scent that lingers around. Will definitely buy a couple more.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1352001 on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the smell of these. I love coming home to a house that smells fresh. Would recommend this product to others!

properties

Posted by Reviewer1555307 on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

GOOd

Very useful!

Posted by Reviewer1357906 on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great smell! It's perfect for the wardrobe or the restroom. Definetely will buy it again!

Very pleasant smell!

Posted by Reviewer2384660 on Nov 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

What's also good is that you can regulate it. First I placed it near the pet rat cage and opened the lid completely. I lked the effect but the rat started to sneeze :), so I took the deodorant to my car where I only opened it half an inch.

1 2 3