Antibakteriell skummende såpe, på dispenser

Posted by etiskhandel on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Denne handsaapen til 25 kr kan jeg anbefale paa det varmeste, dryg, billig, god lukt, uten triclosan, antibakteriell, lett for barn aa bruke uten sol på badet. Saapen kommer ut som skum, og er veldig dryg. Den er lett aa vaske av.

Nice smell, good rinse

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I personally like this soap a lot. Though I wonder if the antibacterial effect is relevant at such a low percentage of thyme oil (which in high quantities indeed works against microbes), I still feel comfortable using this hand soap, as it doesn't contain any harmful ingredients.

Strange soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It does not lather/foam well at all. You need a lot of it every time to visibly clean the hands. The smell is nice though, and it probably does work as an antibacterial.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Well packaged and came in a timely mannerl

Only soap I use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I started using this brand of soap 3 years ago and still use it every day. I used to get contact dematitis on my hands from typical soaps with triclosan in them etc. But this one is amazing and has totally saved my hands!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good smell

great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it!

!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Nice, but strong smell. I like it

Excellent soap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product,safe anitbacterial the natural way! No triclosan! I even use it on my face, helped diminsih some lines and cleared up some whiteheads immediately! I'm sure this is due to the antibacterial action of thymol, and glocosides which act like an exfoliant.

great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

does it's job & feels great that is natural. very strong lavender smell afterwards, but i don't mind. just one squirt does the trick.

1 2