Useful pump bottle around the house!

Posted by shoppingmama on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Useful pump bottle around the house! I like it that it contains no alcohol which can be drying and I like the scent.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Safe and powerful hand sanitizer with no nasty chemicals that are toxic for people and no chemicals that can cause superbugs. Isn't nature great? The pathogens cannot become resistant to the essential oils in this product, unlike triclosan and other man-made poisons. Use this foaming one at work and home. Use the spray one for travel.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great. Foam is best.

Clean Well forever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! I got the Original Scent foaming hand sanitizer as well as the Orange Vanilla spray hand sanitizer and they are both amazing! I use this multiple times every day and I love it. It smells wonderful and fresh, and dries quickly. It also doesn't leave your hands feeling dry, which is what i hate about alcohol based hand sanitizer (along with the smell). It's also pet and baby safe. I have had the spray and the pump for nearly a month now and am nowhere close to running out. I can't say enough good things about Clean Well products, they really are incredible :)

Favorite

Posted by danielledonohue on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We use this all the time!! Keep one in the car and in the kids rooms! Super easy for the whole family!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I got this to use at work, I wanted something that would be gentle and that had good ingredients. I got exactly what I was looking for. It smells great and it leaves your hands feeling clean and soft. DOES NOT DRY THEM OUT AT ALL. Takes longer to rub in than others, but it is not a problem and definitely worth it. I would definitely recommend this product! :))))

Excellent Sanitizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Been trying to find an alcohol free sanitizer and came upon this one. Love it that it is foaming on as well, just one pump will do it all for your hands. Rubs off really well and drys very quickly. Hands don't feel dry at all after. Absolutely sure I will be getting it again when I run out!

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like this product better than the alcohol based ones. It does not have a smell and does not dry my hands. Does a good job on germs.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like it a lot. I prefer it over the spray version.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the only natural, alcohol free option for my practice and I love the natural, gentle ingredients. My patients like the clean scent.

1 2