Back for more

Posted by Reviewer2607859 on Jul 13, 2011

I bought a pack of these 1 1/2 years ago when I was home in L.A., and they are still open (and moist) and I carry them in my handbag, using them oh-so-sparingly. Nice, no overwhelming scent, no residue, no dryness - nothing but cleanliness. I ordered 2 packs on my last order w/ iHerb; very pleased to be able to use them whenever I want now!

Mostly Great

Posted by HawaiianViking on Nov 08, 2012

The pros: The size of the packaging is convenient; The wipes do a reasonable job of scrubbing off obvious dirt but won't leave your hands miserably dry and cracking by the end of the day; This product isn't tested on animals, and is certified as "cruelty free". The cons: Ten wipes to a package isn't a whole lot, and these are small wipes so you might find yourself using several of them; Moreover, I sometimes feel as though I still have a slick of grime on my hands after I use one, so I have to use a few at once. Keep that in mind when ordering. With all that said, I use these a lot when travelling and I keep them in my car, and I can see how they would be a good size for children, also.

Good product

Posted by iherbisawesome on May 20, 2011

I will buy again.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2652967 on Jan 12, 2011

nice

Nice in purse

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on Dec 07, 2010

They are thicker than most, and easy to get out of container while keeping it right for the next one

Clean Well cleans well!

Posted by Reviewer2961203 on Sep 20, 2010

A great purse size with quick access to sanitizing wipes on the run!

good solution on the go

Posted by Reviewer2487581 on Sep 13, 2010

works good and does not take much room

Fabulous: Travels Easy

Posted by Reviewer2284672 on May 04, 2010

Keep 'em in the car. It's basically like washing your hands. And they leave my hands feeling soft and clean. I am not totally "sold" on the scent of thyme oil, but it's OK. It works so well, I really don't care about the scent. I highly recommend these. No alcohol to dry your skin! And does in fact clean very well. After I do my hands, I run the cloth around my steering wheel and dashboard to dust. ;-)

Love these wipes

Posted by Reviewer2159007 on Nov 10, 2009

Work great, smell great, and non-drying!

they're great

Posted by Reviewer2135035 on Aug 25, 2011

these wipes are really good. They leave my hands clean and they smell very good. Plus I can use it for cleaning my daughter's hands without having to worry about the chemicals...

1 2