AMAZING!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I got these for my sister when she developed shingles. Unfortunately, I didn't think to look on iherb until she had shingles for a full month. She had already been through prednisone and pain pills and was not getting better and was in a lot of pain. The shingles rashes wwere on her face and scalp. I finally checked here and ordered this product for her. She normally won't take supplements but she was desperate. Thank the Lord for these pills. She is no longer in pain and is getting her energy back. Shingles takes a while to clear up, so she will continue to take them as needed. She tried not taking them for a day and the rashes starting flaring up again. Thank you so much for making this available.

This helped my grandmother's shingles a lot

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I sent this to my grandmother for her to take to combat the shingles from the inside-out and some coconut oil to soothe and nourish her skin from the outside. She said she felt relief after only 3 days and the shingles began to heal.

It Works!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have tried this product several times and each time it has worked not only to heal a UTI, but also to prevent them. I highly recommend this product.

CAN'T DO WITHOUT IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a life savior. I'm very very prone to UTI no matter how careful I am about sex (wash before and after, pee after sex etc). And this product saves me a lot of money and is good for my body (since it's herbal) because then I don't have to spend a fortune on antibiotics from the doctor. I don't even have to take it as frequent as recommended, only 2pills a day when I feel the symptoms of UTi for about 3 days and it's cleared. Oh bliss!

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

USEFUL.You need not 2 PIS three times. I just 2 pis one time , you can fell well!

SHINGLES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have Shingles I started taking this as soon as I received it I did not get bad sores. Also took Source Naturals, Wellness Formula, With Andrographis and Propolis Extract, 180 Tablets (SNS-02440)

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

taking it for shingles and moles.....

Realy help

Posted by Odessa on Dec 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is works. Cold sores lasted for 5-7 days now reduced to 1-3 days. Nice result for me.

Clear Products, Clear Cold Sores, Shingles & U.T.I.'s is a Great Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that Clear Cold Sores, Shingles, & U.T.I.'s is a unique homeopathic proprietary blend specifically formulated to relieve the outbreak and pain related to shingles, oral and genital herpes, conjunctivitis, urinary tract infections and prostatitis. Clear the pain, quickly, naturally and safely with Clear Cold Sores, Shingles & U.T.I.'s.

Clear Shingles

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I really do not know if I had the actual shingles but I did have very itchie skin . It is gone . so thanks again.

1 2