Ahhhhhhhhh!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with hormonal miagrains for 31 years! I have tried literally every thing. I have tried maxalt, topamax, various prescribed migraine pills. The last one was generic for imatrix. It worked for the most part but if you didn't take it in time it only dulled it down a notch. My miagrains are predomitly behind my left eye and then it goes to the base of my neck. Sometimes lasting for 3-4 days and then I would be sick to my stomach. With the presciption pills with insurance i could only get 9 pills a month, and cost $35.00!! With out insurance they are $157.00!!! I resently found my self without insurance and cannot afford them any longer. Hense the frantic search for something to replace them and was affordable. I set out to a health food store in my area. I found a small section in the store for natural remedies for headaches/miagrains. I came across Clear Miagraine. I read the ingredients and doesage recomendations and the bottle at the store was $14 and some change. I was getting very close to the "That time of the month" which i can only describe as torture! Give me cramps anyday over a miagraine!! A few days later i felt one coming on and i took 3 pills and waited. About 30 minutes later i was feeling relief!!!! Happy dance!!!!! I used the whole bottle with in 2 months and found they helped as well as the prescription i had and NO side effects!! I returned to the store to repurchase and bought the last bottle they had. I moved about 70 miles from the store and was taking the last of the second bottle, panic is starting to set in!! I then found them online and about $4 cheaper!! I ordered 4 bottles and recieved them in about 3 days! Thank you iHerb for the fast service you truly saved me!! I HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone who suffers from migraines!!!

Pleasantly surprised

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered with migraines for about 20 years and have tried many, many different things for dealing with them. I was pleasantly surprised by the effectiveness of the Clear Migraine product - when I have taken it at the first sign of a headache it has prevented a migraine from occuring, without making me feel lousy as my prescription medication does.

Finally - something that works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have various types of headaches, and this product has reduced the frequency and severity of my headaches dramatically. Clear Products puts out 2 remedies for headaches, this one and "Clear Headache". The other reviewer who didn't get any results probably has regular headaches, not migraines. Some days I have to take 2 or 3 doses, but the results are worth it. I've tried other herbal and homeopathic remedies before with little result. iHerb: PLEASE BRING IN THE "CLEAR HEADACHE" PREPARATION AS WELL FROM THIS COMPANY. I really feel if I could get both preparations, I would be headache-free, but the company who makes these doesn't ship to my location. If iHerb carried the whole line, I'm sure they would be good sellers.

no more pair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great for helping to relax

Didn't work for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I decided to try these instead of another product that worked many times. I tried these a couple of times and they did not work at all for me so I threw them away. I reordered the previous brand.

Works!

Posted by WorkingMum on Dec 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from migraine since I was 7 years old. This one soothes it away naturally with no side effects. But you have to take it at the onset. Do not delay. I have one in the office and one at home.

the result is not clearly

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't like smell of capsule. Sometime work but sometime not.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

not sure if it works or not as when headache hits I'm taking it with several other pain killers

Migraine Clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had high hopes for this one but unfortunately it did not work for me at all.

Clear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This product is of no use. Looks like formula is not effactive.