Ear pain and pressure almost gone

Posted by Reviewer1831781 on May 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took this as I had ear pain and pressure for almost 6 months. We live in a humid climate with pollen and mold. I have tried all types of decongestants, anti-histamines, allergy pills, etc and this is the only thing that works. I'd rate it a 100 stars if I could.

Excellent for allergies!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Oct 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Sometimes I have allergies and sinus issues that drip into my ears and cause dizziness. With these pills, the allergies and dizziness have been a lot better. I highly recommend these for people who have allergy issues!

Clear Sinus and Ear

Posted by Reviewer1426567 on May 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have suffered from sinus and allergy problems for years. I have taken a prescription decongestent and was no longer allowed to take it (doctor's orders) Over the counter products don't work and have many side effects. This product relieves the congestion quickly and with no side effects. It has prevented a sinus infection! I highly recommend it.

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2227983 on Jan 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Our family was first introduced to clear ear to help one of us with swimmers ear, it worked. I often recommend this to people who struggle with ear issues, within a short time it clears up any problems. We also use it when we have a sinus cold, our family hasn't been on antibiotics in years!

Great decongestant

Posted by Reviewer2602019 on Jan 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have a tendency to get ear infections, and this product is the best natural decongestant I've found!

100%

Posted by Reviewer1911550 on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No product works better for me. It clears out all effects from pollens, molds & the nasty chem-trails in Sedona. It stopped a cold twice- I took 2/caps more often than dosage on bottle. The cold bug was fierce but this product killed it. Take it @ 1st sign of nose itch & that itch will not turn into anything. I even used it after a night of wine. During, after & next morning. I had zero sinus issues altho i still had a mild hangover, the nose/throat/eyes/ears were okie dokie. Hoghly Recommended!!!

Clear Products, Clear Sinus & Ear, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3190471 on Aug 27, 2008 | Verified Purchase

seems to help a bit with ear congestion caused by allergies

Great combo of homeopathic and herbal

Posted by Reviewer1927840 on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Most herbals overdo the effect for me. But this one is just right for helping with head congestion. The homeopathic elements are very effective.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer1979947 on Feb 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Took two capsules and 2 hours later my sinuses started to drain. Sinus headache went away. Just took 2 more capsules, hopefully it will continue to work.

Thing that gave me hearing back

Posted by Reviewer2335181 on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I had hearing problems after last summer diving combined with a cold, I took Clear sinus and ear and I felt first improvement after two days. Right now my hearing is 100% restored. It a great product I recommend it.

1 2 3 4