Glyerine soaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

All the glyerine soaps that I purchased are excellent. Glyerine soap is difficult to find in the stores. I purchased these for my son. He has allergies, and is bother by cetain soap (including Dove). Had him try a bar of my glyerine soap and it agreed with him. Unfortunely, once all my soap was finished we couldn't find it in the store. Your company offers the best price & variety! Thanks!!

Not soapy too slippery

Posted by Jezzikah22 on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It is so difficult to work a lather with this bar of soap and it is really slippery. It is difficult to put down on any surface without it slipping right off. On the plus side it does last long but it's not a nice soap in my opinion

Wonderfulll soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great soap! Leaves the skin very clean but not irritated. Helped me to get rid of my adult acne - combined with aloe Vera gel twice a day. I Will purchase it again for sure! Excellent savon, nettoie la peau du visage en profondeur et en douceur. A conseiller aux peaux à tendance acneique. En plus il est naturel, bon marché et fonctionne mieux que les nettoyants pour visage chimiques et agressifs qu'on trouve en pharmacie.

My mama bought this...

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

And i kept smelling it in the shower.. very fragrant and i am rather amused with the fact that this is semi-transparent :S Looks very pretty in the shower hahaha But according to her, this moisturizes your skin and is very nature-smelling. A++

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is a great soap, i am very sensitive to smell and have sensitive skin, and this soap along w ith Heritage vegetable glycerin cleared up the dry spots on my face.

my one and only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap so much! I have sensitive and dry skin, and this soap makes my skin feels so clean, but also soft and moist! This is about the only soap that doesn´t dry my skin out! Honestly, at that price it is a steal! TRY IT!!!!!

clean

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

it makes your skin feel soooooooooooooo clean and smoth.

Good for my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I usually have dry skin and this is the only soap that I can use on my hands, face and other sensitive areas. However, this apparently has been recently reformulated and I think the older version was better - I need more time to compare with my older bar. I don't like this aloe scent, so I'm going to try unscented next time. This appears to be the only natural high-glycerine soap on the market. I like this 4 oz size - I can't stand 6-8 oz bars. I sometimes use Dr. Bronner's lavender liquid soap as a body wash, but it can be too harsh for my skin.

Not an ideal bar of soap

Posted by feelyounger on Feb 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I expected the scent to be fresher, but it is a little dull. There is no dry feeling after using the soap and it lasts quite long. But when the soap is finishing, it breaks into bits and gets quite difficult to use. A lot of soap gets wasted at the end.

Clearly the best soap for every part

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

For the face, for the scalp, for shaving. You name it. This can do it. It's back to basics and simplicity. It even smells healthy. Not much left to say except give it a try.