Best face cleaner ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use many of the Natural Glycerine soaps to wash my face daily. They leave my face feeling oil free yet moisturized. My skin feels soft, the pores "shrink", and I get a whole lot less acne. This is the best thing there is to keep your skin in good condition! The cucumber has a light, fresh scent, though I have to say it doesn't exactly smell like a cucumber. Great product:)

Fabulous soap/fabulous deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this soap. It lasts a long time. I have had glycerine soaps that don't. It is also a very good deal for glycerine soap. It also smells great.

Only soap we use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A glycerin soap at a good price.. it's the only soap that doesn't dry out my husband's feet. I like all the scents; cucumber is one of my favorites.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This glycerine soap works well. I'm not overly fond of this scent, but the soap leaves my skin soft and it is missing that horrible soap smell and feel. I was pleased to see that it lathered quickly at the turn in my hand, which was a complaint by some. I will purchase it again, but maybe in a different scent.

Smells Lovely But...

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think there is no soap in this bar, probably it consists mostly of thickening fillers with some glycerine, colorings and perfume. It doesn't have any cleansing property whatsoever, it's like using a conditioner for washing purposes. So, if you'd rather clean yourself with anything else than soap, you could buy this or simply use plain glycerine.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Nice Mild Scent- Great Price- Wonderful Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love all of the Clearly Natural Essentials soaps! Very high quality!

soap

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with the soap Ibought next time I might get the lemon one many thanks Valerie.

no chemical sensitivity!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am chemically sensitive to lot of things, but this soap is fine! It's pretty and feels very clean, too.

a favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No problem with this soap, I've been buying it for years.

1 2